Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2008 6:40am

Style: Grappling/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Miracleman
    Here's an old thread from MMA Recruiter that lists the infamous Dallas Cordts as the contact manager for Chuck Ward's Team Apocolypse; it also lists a telephone number and e-mail address, but I don't know if that info up-to-date:

http://www.mmarecruiter.com/forum/vi...aa45d38c428f04
    I just want to capture this info for future reference lest Dallas starts editing/deleting her posts ala JF Springer.

Team Apocolypse Fighter Roster
    Contact Manager Dallas Cordts
    for Booking 480-580-2827
    Email: teamapocolypse@yahoo.com
    web: www.myspace.com/teamapocolypseinc

PRO FIGHTERS:

Dale Groehler From Sacramento, CA
    5'10 140-145 rec: 0-0 Debut style: striker

Josh Rabedeaux From Chandler, AZ
    5'10 135-145 rec 5-2 style: BJJ/Muay Thai/Wrestling

Henry Schweichler From San Diego, CA
    5'11 155-170 2-2 rec style: BJJ/Kickboxing

Rudy Bautista From Orange County, CA
    5'7 205 2-3 rec style: Muay thai/grappler

Shane Krutchen From Osh Kosh, WI
    6'2 185 1-1 rec style: Freestyle

Scott Blevins From Mentone ,Indiana
    5'6 135 am 1-3 pro 0-3 Style: BJJ/TKD/Striker

Rudy Gomez From Orange County, CA
    5'11 205 0-0 debut pro style: striker/BJJ

Frankie Costanzo From Cleavland OH
    5'11 170 1-0 debut pro style: Boxing/Sub grappling

Joshua Hancock
    5'10 185 rec 2-6 style: striker

Scott Beck From Fond du Lac, WI
    5'10 170 rec 2-3 style: Freestyle

Chris French From Messina, NY
    6'0 185 rec 3-0am 0-1pro Style: grappler BJJ

Bryan Tompkins From Evarts, KY
    5'8 135-145 Rec 4-3 am 0-0pro debut Style: Freestyle

Jason Bowman From Cape Coral, FL
    5'9 155 rec 0-0 pro debut Style: freestyle

Jason Nicholson From Wilmington, NC
    5'10 155 rec 2-2 Style: Freestyle

Brandon Bell From Harlan, KY
    5'9 155 rec 12-8am 0-0 Pro Debut EFC Lightweight Champ Style:Freestyle

Jason Cochran From Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    6'2 205 rec AM 2-0 PRO DEBUT
    Style: Freestyle

Amateur Fighters from Team Apocolypse

Nichole Limon From Ft. Hood, TX
    5'3 120-125 rec 0-0 debut style: BJJ

Enissan Martinez From Sacramento, CA
    5'8 155 rec 1-1 style: grappler/striker

Luis Candia From Baltimore, MD
    6'1 205 rec 0-0 debut style: BJJ/stryker

Paul Lucido From Florissant, MI
    5'7 185 rec 0-0 debut style: BJJ/Wrestling

Justin Ferguson From Litchfield, IL
    5'10 185 rec 0-0 debut style: Freestyle

Dan Chandler From San Diego,CA
    5'10 170 rec 2-0 style: Freestyle

Derek Tindell From Evarts, KY
    6'3 205 rec 1-3 style: BJJ/Boxing/KB/Karate

David Swearengin From Vivian, LA
    5'8 350 rec 0-0 debut Style: Freestyle

Brandon Irving From Bakersfield, CA
    5'11 185 rec 0-0 debut Style Freestyle

Sisto Tapia From Lona Linda, CA
    6'1 155 rec 5-1 Style: Freestyle

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/28/2008 8:14am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is sad is he may be a decent coach. Thing is, Team Apocolypse also drags down his credibility.

Here is a thread about one Dallas Cordts:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=64484

Here is a thread about Dale Gil which talks about Team Apocolypse and Dallas:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59577

What I do find interesting is the 2 main people have unverifiable records and claim to be undefeated.

Also, they all have the alleged "unsanctioned" or "underground" fights.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/29/2008 12:11am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Street submission wrestle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dale Groehler ,Scott Blevins ,Joshua Hancock ,Enissan Martinez ,David Swearengin ,and Sisto Tapia are no longer on that team most left and others started a mutiny against Dallas and she ran them off lol. Funny how she doesn't keep up very well with her roster. But one thing that is sad is she has tricked Ladies of Pain to join and merge with them. People have contacted them about Dallas, but yet still they continue to be loyal too her. I am wandering if they are legit now or just as much a fraud as she is?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/29/2008 12:20am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.myspace.com/usaladiesofpain
    Here is their link. It has Team apocolypse banners all over their page. On the Team apocolypse pics though it says Team Apocolypse Ladies of pain. What is that all about? I am wandering if they know if Dallas Cordts is a fraud or what?

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/29/2008 12:36am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch989
    I haven't hit the boards in a year and this is what I come back to?!?!?

His reply follows such a phenomenal pattern of BS. Aside from the pointed out fact that he didn't actually post any evidence I saw that he

a) Tried to establish himself on the NHB hierarchy by giving us a lecture on 'before it was MMA." Yes, the lot of us know about the history of the game. Some like Omega were part of that scene. I could do a little research on MMA and find that all out for myself. Sounds like his google-fu may be strong?

b) He goes on about secret underground fights and how 'these fighters aren't looking to go the distance' and 'look to finish the fight fast rather than look for a submission hold.' That right there tells me this man has no fucking idea whatsoever. Find me one fucking legit fighter who goes in to a fight thinking "hey, I think I'll draw this one out for the judges to decide." Find one legit fighter, past or present (or even ask Omega I suppose) "did you ever look to finish the fight every chance you got?" **** him. Finishing the fights fast is easy when your opponent has downs-syndrome. Finishing the fight fast against a good opponent takes a whole lot more and usually happens by luck or miscalculation, not just because one guy willed himself to do so anymore than the other guy was looking to.

c) speaking of underground fights, this sounds more like the plot background for "never back down" which btw was such a fucking atrocious movie that I now want to kill myself for seeing it all the way through. I don't know how i will ever tell anyone with dignity that I train MMA (unless it is during a bar fight or something).

d) I have a deep suspicion that the likes of Randy Couture, Rampage, Tito, and all those other legit guys have no idea what Ward talk about when he brings up Motoban, Ubon, Chaing Mai, and Ratchathani, and I suppose that means that they are out of your league Mr Ward, no?

e) Whoever said this [Its better to close your mouth and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and erase all doubt.] is a goddamn moron. You ought to have taken the advice more succinctly because you opened your mouth and you are still a fool.

f) [On average, I teach and train 60 hours a week, and continue to develop a program that is helping to validate and legitimize combat sports and martial arts studies in a whole new way.] Urrrrrrrrr. Wrong. By not validating your personal credentials, by not having any remarkable and credible fighters under your tutelage, and because nobody who is worth anything knows who the **** you are---then you are NOT legitimizing or validating anything, let alone in a whole new way. Lyoto Machida. That is a man who brings the n3w sh1t with his unorthodox karate ****. You are just fakin the funk.

g) and I think the very first pararaph was most telling. Putting himslef upon his martial arts high horse, he brands the inquiry of his credibility as reprehensible behavior. Many people on this site, myself included, know plenty about the MMA game. Many have never been cut from management or expelled for bad behavior or whatever. For the most part we are people who are interested in protecting the sport that we love. Protecting it from frauds, sheisters, misconceptions, myths, and the like. We're not here to ruin your life. A simple "this guy and this guy can back this up, here is a video, and you can call him, too." That's all. We would rather you just set it straight, joined our network, and assisted us in protecting the sport which we love. If you really gave a damn you would want to be our number 1 Arizona bully. instead you put up the cowards shield of smoke and mirrors. Reprehensible indeed.:thumbsup:
    Welcome back dude.

To answer your question I'm proud to say that none of my MMA or Kickboxing matches Pro and amateur 17-3-0 have ever gone the distance (of course that includes my losses) but I'm still proud of that. Promoter Paul Smith used to say behind the scenes of the IFC and WEC "Gentlemen, if you leave the fight to 3 people who don't know you to decide then you have nobody to blame but yourself, leave the fight in the ring don't leave it to the judges."

Yeah, usually it's the cornermen who are concerned about winning the rounds and such.

"back in the day" as it were, matches were made up on the spot. Rules were agreed upon. I don't buy the underground matches but I suspected that's what he was going to say. Underground matches do happen even today.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/29/2008 2:15pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Rasslin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

5'8 350 ?????????

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/29/2008 9:27pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah he's been supoposed to fight like 5 times, but his fights keep getting cancelled. Dallas said he was a big cry baby and he left the team.
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO

5'8 350 ?????????

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/29/2008 10:17pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing, southern street

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah bro, David ain't no cry baby. He's got a lot more heart then a lot of people on here. He's over weight, but he does train like 5days a week and wants a freekin fight. I went to LA to corner him and his fight got cancelled it was like the 4th or 5th one to get cancelled so he left the team to try to get fights else where.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankey
    Yeah he's been supoposed to fight like 5 times, but his fights keep getting cancelled. Dallas said he was a big cry baby and he left the team.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/29/2008 10:19pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing, southern street

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Funny how I haven't had an account here yet but yet I am posting on here? Funny bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    What is sad is he may be a decent coach. Thing is, Team Apocolypse also drags down his credibility.

Here is a thread about one Dallas Cordts:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=64484

Here is a thread about Dale Gil which talks about Team Apocolypse and Dallas:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59577

What I do find interesting is the 2 main people have unverifiable records and claim to be undefeated.

Also, they all have the alleged "unsanctioned" or "underground" fights.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/29/2008 10:22pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trills Finest
    Nah bro, David ain't no cry baby. He's got a lot more heart then a lot of people on here. He's over weight, but he does train like 5days a week and wants a freekin fight. I went to LA to corner him and his fight got cancelled it was like the 4th or 5th one to get cancelled so he left the team to try to get fights else where.
    Yeah, **** like that happens all the time. I've had guys cry about it afterwards and I keep telling them "this **** happens you've got to roll with the punches".
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 ... LastLast