Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2008 2:23am

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog TKD
    I guess you were not in Minot long enough. I will see if I can find out the year of the fundraiser. I will even see if I can find the old footage of the tv commercials. It might take a while and the weekend is comming up. What years were you in Minot? If you want we can visit on the phone or email. I know many people that know Chuck Ward. My wife even knew him.
    http://www.ndcourts.gov/publicsearch/contactsearch.aspx

I checked the above database and did find a few hits for "Charles Ward". Assuming it is the same guy we're talking about here there is nothing to support your claims.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/01/2008 2:44am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa

I checked the above database and did find a few hits for "Charles Ward". Assuming it is the same guy we're talking about here there is nothing to support your claims.
    Well, there is a warning on that page. So, we should wait until Monday to make sure. That is why I was waiting to post anything.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2008 2:48am

Style: n/a

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa

this is not the same guy. he just got married, the guy there just got divorced. also, he no longer lives in nd.

edit- i looked up chuck ward, the name he used there and just a nsf check came up. the time period fits

Posted On:
    3/01/2008 5:25pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never said that he was in jail or even went to court for anything.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/01/2008 7:06pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was taken that way because, when you became upset, this was your response.

This is why I hav onlt two posts. Articles? Complaints? A court case? What do you want the peoples name. phone number who gave that information? You check court cases your self. Look for ND the city of Minot. I can probly get the people look at this forum but they will most likley not post, since computers are not there thing. I told you of one complaint, you need more? I guess I will spent the rest of the day or week or month gathering all the proof that you need so you can shake your head and say no that is not enough! I live here!
    This is why I asked for proof. Not because I was calling you a liar but, this is what people do on bullshido.

We check business licenses, court cases, newspaper articles, court dockets, College alumni records, contact colleges etc etc etc. Everything you suggested is what people follow up. The implication from the above post makes it sound like records exist of this fund raising scheme. I can see that may not be what you meant but, you have three seperate people checking things due to your suggestion.

That is why MABS tends to be anal about calling people frauds with out proof.

Posted On:
    3/01/2008 8:01pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess you were not in Minot long enough. I will see if I can find out the year of the fundraiser. I will even see if I can find the old footage of the tv commercials. It might take a while and the weekend is comming up. What years were you in Minot? If you want we can visit on the phone or email. I know many people that know Chuck Ward. My wife even knew him.
    Are you in Minot now?

I have a really hard time even hinting about who I am, because I have a feeling from people that I've talked to that Chuck monitors these threads. Anyway - the commercial was made, and it featured his former girlfriend, Lori Dobbs. I think KXMC made it. I know some people back in Minot, and can probably get a copy of the ad if it was done by one of the local TV stations.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/01/2008 8:05pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gitartek
    Are you in Minot now?

I have a really hard time even hinting about who I am, because I have a feeling from people that I've talked to that Chuck monitors these threads. Anyway - the commercial was made, and it featured his former girlfriend, Lori Dobbs. I think KXMC made it. I know some people back in Minot, and can probably get a copy of the ad if it was done by one of the local TV stations.
    That would be great if you did. Do you know the name of his original school or what he did the fund raiser under.

Posted On:
    3/01/2008 8:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The name of his studio was Amrajutsu. I don't know if that's how he did the fundraiser or not. To be honest, I don't remember a fund raiser happening - but I left Minot in 1996.

I do know this. Chuck Ward was NEVER a Marine. He never went to basic training. He might have enlisted and gotten out of the contract, but at no point did he ever serve one day in uniform. This was a big point of contention for his old room-mate, who was, in fact, a Marine and Gulf War Vet at that.

Also, he used to come back from these "fights" overseas with bandages all over him - and they were see-through, and looked like they were covering stitches. Yet, miraculously, a week later when the stitches would come off, there would be no more scars.

The kicker for me was this. His roommate told me that they were talking one night, and he asked Chuck if he could see his passport. Chuck said he did not have one, because the people sponsoring the fights were "underground", and that he was snuck in and out of the U.S. to fight in these matches - flown on private jets.

The easiest thing that Chuck ward could do to clear his name is provide a DD214 - which he can't, and a passport that shows stamps from all these countries he's supposedly been to - which he can't.

If you want to verify any of this stuff get in touch with ex-roommate - Bob, or his ex-girlfriend - Lori.

Posted On:
    3/02/2008 12:25am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know people at KXMC also and I can place a call on monday and see is I can get a copy of the tape. I think my friend there might have taken classes with him but I am not to sure. My wife knows him well and I could get more info from other people but the Bullshit police on here will not believe them either so I don't know what else to do to prove that he is a fake. He made up his MA but many do. His black belt that he has he gave himself, so I heard, and he is a self promoter. I am still in Minot and I bet I know you or my wife knows you! Gitartek do you play or have you been in a band in Minot?

Posted On:
    3/02/2008 6:24pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am still in Minot and I bet I know you or my wife knows you! Gitartek do you play or have you been in a band in Minot?
    I had my hand in a lot of little cookie jars in Minot back in the day :) I'm trying to figure out who you and your wife are based on your posts. I'll be honest - I'm nervous about sharing anything about my identity because I think Chuck monitors these threads, and I truly believe there are a couple of screws loose. I'm close enough to him where it wouldn't be that big a deal for him to drive a few hours and pay me a visit. While I know he's full of crap, I also know he's a bad ass.

I've got contacts who have contacts, and so I still keep my eye on things with him - I honestly don't know why. I thought he had dropped off the face of the earth until someone sent me a link to his myspace. I knew things were weird when he was going as "Charlie". he hated being called Charlie or Charles, or anything else growing up. I also saw he was married again. This is wife number three - unless I missed one... Last time I talked to his ex and his old room mate, they were both mentioning deep concern for him because they though he was going off the deep end. I'm glad to see that at least he hasn't gone crazy - but I'm concerned that he's ripping off the kids at ASU. I can't imagine any scenario in which the times would work out that he'd be able to pull off finishing his degree, getting a masters and working on a PhD. And yeah - what made me stop taking lessons from him was when he came home with a black belt certificate supposedly from someplace in Japan - yet it had HIS logo on the certificate, from his Dojo. So I know he gave that to himself.
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast