Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    1/18/2008 5:16am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

How do stop other people having hysterics?

My weight over Christmas went from a shorts ripping 98kg to 91kg. After an episode of fatigue, it's still 91kg and I intend to gain about another 4kg.

I have done the pinch test and found about a half inch of fat, maximum. However some people are concerned I'm going to end up a fat bastard. :wanim This is in spite of me having suffered malnutrition in the past (hey that gutrot whisky wasn't free) and I can tell you which is better.

If the BMI is to be believed then my leg operation, which should take me up to about 182cm, would make me able to bear more weight. Logically I doubt it.

Plus, more weight=more heft=more mass to move things or apply force (furniture, debris, shovel fulls of dirt, people...)

So why are people running around like I just fused with my twin post utero and am now some behemoth? The BMI was last modified in about 1870 according to my research. Really advanced. :pity:
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    1/18/2008 6:22am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you ever talk about anything except yourself? I know, I know, I'm not being helpful, but fuuuuccckkkkk....
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    1/18/2008 6:52am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, JKD i agree. He's quite the self obsessed wanker.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    1/18/2008 8:18am

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Spastic
    My weight over Christmas went from a shorts ripping 98kg to 91kg. After an episode of fatigue, it's still 91kg and I intend to gain about another 4kg.

I have done the pinch test and found about a half inch of fat, maximum. However some people are concerned I'm going to end up a fat bastard. :wanim This is in spite of me having suffered malnutrition in the past (hey that gutrot whisky wasn't free) and I can tell you which is better.

If the BMI is to be believed then my leg operation, which should take me up to about 182cm, would make me able to bear more weight. Logically I doubt it.

Plus, more weight=more heft=more mass to move things or apply force (furniture, debris, shovel fulls of dirt, people...)

So why are people running around like I just fused with my twin post utero and am now some behemoth? The BMI was last modified in about 1870 according to my research. Really advanced. :pity:
    People are crazy?

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    1/18/2008 10:20am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So why are people running around like I just fused with my twin post utero and am now some behemoth?
    Because they think you're fat. You're ~210 lbs... which guy do you most resemble?

200lb guy one:

200lb guy two:

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    1/18/2008 11:30am

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unless your leg operation physically adds height to your body, it will in no way affect your BMI. BMI is not about how tall you are, but how long you are, ie: if you have bad posture as a result of a spinal deformity, it does not affect your BMI just because you can't stand up straight enough to be a certain height.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    1/18/2008 2:01pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by syberia
    No, JKD i agree. He's quite the self obsessed wanker.
    You got the "self obsessed" part right. Wanking doesn't enter the equation. I am, in fact, quite happy to be friends with other beings, just other HUMAN beings are a) inscrutable b) hostile and nasty c) both.

"Of all the people you will ever know, you are the only one you'll never leave nor lose"-anonymous.

Oh and I'm not flaccid in the body or face. I'm not overly muscular either. That's why weighing 200lb is odd, but scales are so wonderfully literal.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    1/18/2008 4:28pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What I was getting at is that if you're muscular, people don't tend to think of you as fat or flabby. Time for diet and cardio.

Or for not giving a **** what other peole say.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    1/19/2008 3:49am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think they're running off the anachronistic BMI.
    What am I?:

Posted On:
    1/19/2008 6:55am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You need to do more walking.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast