Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12 34561252 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/15/2008 2:32pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rooting for Cobra Kai since 1984

The members of this board forget themselves, Bullshido is definitely pro-Cobra Kai. It says so periodically on the top of the page so it must be true.

Since this is newbie town, sorry for your loss, and I am sure with your tolerance for severe training you will be able to find an acceptable replacement that includes hard training.

On another note, beware of leaving newbietown...beware...

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/15/2008 2:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your training sounds like early Kajukenbo, and for that matter, present day Kaju in Honolulu.

Posted On:
    1/15/2008 2:43pm

Style: submission grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was going to say something about you paying someone to kick you in the face and abuse you in other painful ways, but, this is newbietown and that was too close to trolling, which I think you might be doing, so I will leave it with "Welcome to Bullshido"

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/15/2008 3:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Stil-Tu-Fat Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ow, i actually thought that the op was joking. tough training routine.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/15/2008 3:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: northern shaolin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal
    That's what's missing from my game, getting kicked in the face doing pushups and stabbed in the hand. That'll learn me not to do pushups and situps in the middle of a fight like I used to.

Anyway, if the post is sincere, sorry for your loss and welcome to Bullshido. If not then look out for people who wax cars because they will pwn your azz.

It is sincere. The training is hard only for one reason.It is to toughen you up so much that you fear no one.Like I said in an earlier post, Louie took the knife though the hand, and it was his mistake.He didnt learn anything from that, infact he quit .Once again, the point beiing, if you are approched with a knife in the street, your chances of survial are greater because you have faced it before in class.I tought a friend for two years, and at first he thought that I was crazy for the punishment that I gave him.Later he thanked me, saying he knows why now.I always told him to watch out for the dark side, and he would ask me what that meant, and I would never answer him, as I knew he would figure it out for himself.One day he looked me in the eye, and said, I understand now what you meant about the dark side.the dark side is the fact that you become so intense, and dangerous that the average person dosent stand a chance, and sometimes its hard not to use the power that you have spent years developing.I have known 2 Navy Seals, and 1 Ranger.Why do think that they train them to the degree that they do?It's so that no human being could possibly stand up to thier power, and force.Thank you for your regets for my loss, but it is a loss to the entire martail arts community.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/15/2008 4:00pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by M1K3
    I was going to say something about you paying someone to kick you in the face and abuse you in other painful ways, but, this is newbietown and that was too close to trolling, which I think you might be doing, so I will leave it with "Welcome to Bullshido"
    I dont know what trolling is. As far as paying someone to kick me in the face, you just dont get it. you need to go back to the car washing job, and tell all of your buddies how bad you are.Maybe that will help.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/15/2008 4:02pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=mike321]Rooting for Cobra Kai since 1984

The members of this board forget themselves, Bullshido is definitely pro-Cobra Kai. It says so periodically on the top of the page so it must be true.

Since this is newbie town, sorry for your loss, and I am sure with your tolerance for severe training you will be able to find an acceptable replacement that includes hard training.

On another note, beware of leaving newbietown...beware...[/q

It's nice to hear from someone that actually knows what thier talking about. Why dont I want to leave newbietown?

Posted On:
    1/15/2008 4:03pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "he didn't learn anything from that, in fact he quit."

I'm in Newbietown so I must not...must not....... Interesting perspective, I can't wait to hear more about it on the rest of the board. I studied Northern Shaolin in the past also (for a short period of time) so I'd like to hear about that later too.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/15/2008 4:04pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan
    Your training sounds like early Kajukenbo, and for that matter, present day Kaju in Honolulu.
    Thank you for knowing the differance between the Strip Mall Martail Arts, and the real thing.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/15/2008 4:06pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k
    ow, i actually thought that the op was joking. tough training routine.
    How's the op? It was real. Lots joioned, but few stayed. Out of 5000 students there are roughly 60 Black Sash. Now that's real.
Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12 34561252 ... LastLast