Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    1/13/2008 6:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh come on. MMA circles have that kind of obsessive Japaophile bullshit too. They're called hardcore PRIDE fans.
    Who also must be converted or die.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/13/2008 6:39pm

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to go to Japan, the same way i'd like to go to other places, Germany, Ireland, etc. I like to go places i haven't been. But i understand that if i went to Japan I'd never be accepted as anyones friend for real. If you go there you're always gonna be the outsider, the "ugly American" , which is what i love about the weebs. They think if they move Japan their retarded obsession with the country will make them instantly accepted and everyones best friend. The people of 4chan for the most part are the closet child molesters(CCM's) that Boyd speaks of. These CCM's that are constantly trolling 4chan for CP are pretty much the reason I don't go on much anymore. that and I'm not enough of a weeb to really fit in....Oh and 4chan was never good or funny in case anyone tells you it was, they're a newfag.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/13/2008 8:56pm

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nasreal
    I would like to go to Japan, the same way i'd like to go to other places, Germany, Ireland, etc. I like to go places i haven't been. But i understand that if i went to Japan I'd never be accepted as anyones friend for real. If you go there you're always gonna be the outsider, the "ugly American" , which is what i love about the weebs. They think if they move Japan their retarded obsession with the country will make them instantly accepted and everyones best friend. The people of 4chan for the most part are the closet child molesters(CCM's) that Boyd speaks of. These CCM's that are constantly trolling 4chan for CP are pretty much the reason I don't go on much anymore. that and I'm not enough of a weeb to really fit in....Oh and 4chan was never good or funny in case anyone tells you it was, they're a newfag.

I do my best to stay away from /b as much as possible, unless I am really desperate for something to do.. I stick mainly to the Anime Forums, auto, tech, and wall paper forums.

^ the answer to life

Posted On:
    1/13/2008 9:12pm

Style: bjj/(not enough)MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky McSlugHoot

what other time could I quote a picture that so obscenely breaks the frame?

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    1/13/2008 9:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was thinking of reposting it to **** the frame on this page too, thank you, sir.

I would also like to point out that I am not, nor have I ever been a member of 4chan, but I do enjoy some of their memes, and making fun of their members.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/14/2008 6:34am

Style: MT,full contact JJ,Sudoku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by airman kai
    LOLing at internet memes all day long is FTL IMO (see what I did there?), but even the most evil of groups can make one good thing. Germans made autobahns.

I must add, as a caveat, though, that the video you just linked was awful. I made it a whole 30 seconds into the clip when the fat nerd chick asked all people under 18 to leave. I think 4chan is terrible, if for nothing other than the fact that it's like a nerd match.com where they can mate and propgate.
    i am sorry, i made about a minute before genocide became an attractive option. Like most people, i have a life outside of the internet, but this clip was like having my soul extracted. with a chainsaw. The only 2 questions for these people are

1. why are you stealing my oxygen?
    2. would you prefer a bolt gun to the head or a knife through your groin?

good thread

^ the answer to life

Posted On:
    1/14/2008 7:32am

Style: bjj/(not enough)MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by leec123
    i am sorry, i made about a minute before genocide became an attractive option. Like most people, i have a life outside of the internet, but this clip was like having my soul extracted. with a chainsaw. The only 2 questions for these people are

1. why are you stealing my oxygen?
    2. would you prefer a bolt gun to the head or a knife through your groin?

good thread
    I also have to ask the question ,why don't militaries use these people for biological weapons testing? Granted, none of them are built like your average soldier but they could still get a good baseline on the latest bug they're cooking up.

There should also be an easier way to tell the differences between males and females of the group. That way it'd be easier to keep them apart.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/14/2008 8:00am

Style: Tiger Crane combination

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The answer being that militaries tested biological weapons on their parents, with this being the result.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/22/2008 4:39pm

Style: MT,full contact JJ,Sudoku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Madgrenade
    The answer being that militaries tested biological weapons on their parents, with this being the result.
    although, in some areas, their parents were also their brother and sister, sometimes their cousin too........................
    not sure what the US equivalent is but we call it NFN (Normal for Norfolk)
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456