Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    1/15/2008 10:19am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    An unjust red-tape bust IMO.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/17/2008 6:55pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing/MT [Jiujitsu soon]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL, Melvin started out in the gym I go to now (Ancona's gym, metairie, new orleans). This is some funny sh!t, i will have to bring this stuff to the gym tonight....

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    1/17/2008 10:18pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tell him to join the site and ask him why he tapped. He should have taken that unmanly bitch choke like a man and pass out just to prove his manly, tough point.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Lightweight

Posted On:
    1/18/2008 8:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Bjj/Machado/Pittman

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought Royce Gracie shut these guy's mouths forever back in '93.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/18/2008 8:15pm

Style: BJJ(blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't know the fighter that much, didn't see that season of TUF, but I find him strong and athletic...it just seems like he needs a Cus D'Amato type of figure in his life, to stop him from being a dick, running his mouth of and in general, train right. Oh and he fucking needs to learn some groundgame, may it be wrestling or bjj!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/18/2008 8:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why the fudge do they need to act all thug and ****? Talking **** about everyone and worst of all, not backing it up when the time comes? That's why you get choked like a little bitch and desrespected in front of millions...just because you didn't give any respect in the first place!

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    1/18/2008 10:23pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokujin
    Don't know the fighter that much, didn't see that season of TUF, but I find him strong and athletic...it just seems like he needs a Cus D'Amato type of figure in his life, to stop him from being a dick, running his mouth of and in general, train right. Oh and he fucking needs to learn some groundgame, may it be wrestling or bjj!
    As I understand it he's a Louisiana state high school wrestling champ.

edit: if not a champ he was on Lousiana's Junior Nationals team.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/18/2008 11:07pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing/MT [Jiujitsu soon]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    Tell him to join the site and ask him why he tapped. He should have taken that unmanly bitch choke like a man and pass out just to prove his manly, tough point.
    he wont, he doesnt come here anymore but this is where he started. probably why he's become such a dumbass anyway

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2008 9:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    As I understand it he's a Louisiana state high school wrestling champ.

edit: if not a champ he was on Lousiana's Junior Nationals team.
    I stand corrected. Maybe that explains his power and level of agression. But I stil maintain what I said about he needing some type of father figure/uber coach to straight him out! It's sad when you talk trash and then have you ass kicked like a soccer ball!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/23/2008 5:41pm

Style: MM to tha A

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Eh, Melvin and Rich just need a room, a video camera with night-vision, and a small pile of blow.
    Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 9 LastLast