Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/22/2008 12:21am

Style: not training/injured

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was training at Xtreme Couture this weekend with Randy and he said he will fight Fedor before the year is over. He shot the promo pictures last week. He said Fedor was a friendly guy and they couldn't stop smiling at each other. He wasn't sure where the fight would be exactly, but thought either in the U.S. or Russia. Sorry if this is old news.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/22/2008 12:41am

Style: Poor mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by justabill
    I was training at Xtreme Couture this weekend with Randy and he said he will fight Fedor before the year is over. He shot the promo pictures last week. He said Fedor was a friendly guy and they couldn't stop smiling at each other. He wasn't sure where the fight would be exactly, but thought either in the U.S. or Russia. Sorry if this is old news.
    Sweet.

Posted On:
    1/22/2008 1:19am

Style: Muay Thai n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by justabill
    YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YE S!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!

Oh, and you're one lucky son of a bitch.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/22/2008 1:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2008 1:03pm

Style: MMA/BJJ/Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Nog ruins Sylvia...

Not trying to divert this thread, but I hope Nog ruins Sylvia....but he`ll likely be having another "off" day if he loses........if he fights Nog the way he fought Vera he`s done like dinner.....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2008 3:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Macte
    Not trying to divert this thread, but I hope Nog ruins Sylvia....but he`ll likely be having another "off" day if he loses........if he fights Nog the way he fought Vera he`s done like dinner.....
    As I said before, when Tim Sylvia gets punched in the face, everyone wins. Him getting armbared, caught in a kumura, or guillotined is ok too, if he got punched in the face prior.

I do have hope though, Couture was able to viciously outstrike Timmeh, it will be great if Nog does the same.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/25/2008 4:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going to laugh at all you PRIDE fanboys when Big Tim puts your "Great Brazilian Hope" to sleep in the 2nd round. Nogueira doesn't have the wrestling to put the Militech Giant on his back, and he tends to absorb shots on his feet (See Nog/Fedor, Nog/Werdun, Nog/Herring 3). If that had been Tim throwing that high kick, Nog would currently be residing in the coma ward of the Rio de Janiro hospital.

WAR TIM!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2008 5:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    I'm going to laugh at all you PRIDE fanboys when Big Tim puts your "Great Brazilian Hope" to sleep in the 2nd round. Nogueira doesn't have the wrestling to put the Militech Giant on his back, and he tends to absorb shots on his feet (See Nog/Fedor, Nog/Werdun, Nog/Herring 3). If that had been Tim throwing that high kick, Nog would currently be residing in the coma ward of the Rio de Janiro hospital.

WAR TIM!
    The way Tim will likely end up fighting Nog, it will be the fans who go to sleep.

Boneheaded Optimist

Posted On:
    1/25/2008 6:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Wado Kai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chi-conspiricy
    The way Tim will likely end up fighting Nog, it will be the fans who go to sleep.
    I hope you are wrong, but think you're probably right.
    Quote Originally Posted by pauli
    i was once told that "do" means wrecking people's **** for your own philosophical betterment.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin_peebles
    I could be mistaking dumbness for delusion. I'll have to go dig out my DSM IV. It's great to have stumbled upon this site. The rich fauna and flora of mental dysfunction that exists in the martial arts is amazing. It's like the Galapagos.

Posted On:
    1/25/2008 6:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nogueira is one TOUGH guy. Remember the beatings he took from CroCop? The powerbomb he ate from Sapp without blinking? The way he has endured holding Fedor in his guard for whole rounds taking gruesome punches and not quitting?
    Tim better be working HARD if he wants a shot at defeating Nogueira with strikes.