• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 182425262728 29 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    2/03/2012 10:33am

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     Dale Dugas Herbs: The Best Chinese Herbs & The Best Jow for the Best Price! Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wish I bought villari's book back in the day which showed him grabbing Charles Mattera and sticking his hand in Charles' mouth to hit a pressure point.

really, hands in someones mouth to hit a pressure point?

I think not.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    2/06/2012 5:13pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalee View Post
    I have learned some pretty 'violent' techniques from these men. (And I thank them for that ^_^) Considering what I was taught and that my rank never even came close to theirs, I have no reason to doubt what Fred could do. (Didn't hurt that I've seen him in action, either.)

To this day, (I believe it was Fritz that taught it) one of my FAVORITE techniques was (and still is...sigh...) laughingly called 'Monkey snatches the peaches'. Yes, it's a groin ~removal~ technique.

Have no doubt that these men have skills. They studied many styles. They were all weapons experts, too. Even though I have aged, what they taught me is still with me.
    Now-a-days I tend to focus more towards yoga and health then fighting skills, but as my son told me the other day, I have great muscle memory. (In other words, the stuff still works!) He has asked me to start training him which IMHO is an honor.

Oh...guess I didn't really answer your question. Was it part of the curriculum? Well that really would depend more upon your level wouldn't it? Fred's style works the same as all martial arts. You build upon the basics and the study of it can take you as far as you wish to travel. I've seen some amazing stuff done by serious martial artist that would defy the imagination.
    These guys have no more deadly technique than anyone else. It does not take a genius or special skill to jab an eye or grab someone by the balls. There is also nothing "advanced" about it. Almost all techniques are violent, and maiming or killing someone is not particularly hard or special.
    Also, I dont mean to attack you, but you also say you have done plenty of these techniques but won't talk about it? Why not? There's really nothing special about it.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    2/06/2012 5:15pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, on the subject of Fred Villari: ANY person who teaches these crazy pressure point techniques is a retard, lost in their own fantasy, or mislead.

I would invite ANYONE to use these techniques on me as I know they are worthless. Its been done before, with no result. Its the same BS as the Dillman guys

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/13/2012 9:22pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    I wish I bought villari's book back in the day which showed him grabbing Charles Mattera and sticking his hand in Charles' mouth to hit a pressure point.

I think not.
    I guess someone hasn't seen the classic 1972 film "Deep Throat."

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    2/13/2012 11:53pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post

I think not.
    Nonsense, that pressure point technique was even effective against Ken Shamrock!

Posted On:
    6/29/2013 2:26am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shoalin kempo karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!

My Fighting Style, My Way to Live

You all call yourself martial artist, yet you all are here bashing and being disrespectful to a master, pathetic. I have not learn under great grand master myself but the man is a genius and all of his students(even those who have not meet him) know he made a great fighting system. I have been learning is style ever since a little kid and know i'm very close to becoming a sensei, even at my young age of 16. Great grand master fred villari showed us how to fight and to stop the fight not lie behind my words and be disrespectful like a lot of you are being. my friend who is the worse who think great grand master Villari system is fake please find a great student like my self and the thousands more and allow us to show you how real it really is.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    6/29/2013 11:42am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avery Mauri View Post
    I have been learning is style ever since a little kid and know i'm very close to becoming a sensei, even at my young age of 16. Great grand master fred villari showed us how to fight and to stop the fight not lie behind my words and be disrespectful like a lot of you are being. my friend who is the worse who think great grand master Villari system is fake please find a great student like my self and the thousands more and allow us to show you how real it really is.
    Villari has had decades and thousands of students that could've proven their system in any number of combat sports. Don't say you don't train for sports because you guys go on about how your system works well at all ranges; that should include competition, without question. Second, are you 16? If so you are a minor and can't be issuing any challenges, and are fairly new to the world in general.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/29/2013 12:01pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have not learn under great grand master myself but
    Ah you are sixteen? You do understand that legally you cannot make a threat on this website, make a challenge or accept a challenge?
    Do it again and you'll lose access until you are 18. WHile waiting to post again, please get tutoring from your English teacher.

Thank you.

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

Posted On:
    6/29/2013 12:59pm

Style: JKD & Mok'bara

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You all call yourself martial artist, yet you all are here bashing and being disrespectful to a master, pathetic. I have not learn under great grand master myself but the man is a genius and all of his students(even those who have not meet him) know he made a great fighting system. I have been learning is style ever since a little kid and know i'm very close to becoming a sensei, even at my young age of 16. Great grand master fred villari showed us how to fight and to stop the fight not lie behind my words and be disrespectful like a lot of you are being. my friend who is the worse who think great grand master Villari system is fake please find a great student like my self and the thousands more and allow us to show you how real it really is.
    Let us know if you still hold this opinion when puberty hits

Posted On:
    6/29/2013 1:35pm

hall of famestaff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do have a question for our 16 year old poster. If Villari only trained up to 1st or 2nd degree black belt with Nick Cerio before leaving to form his own Kempo art.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Raymond_Cerio

At what point did he become a "grand master", when he left? When he awarded himself this title?

Please clarify this point.
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 182425262728 29 LastLast