Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2008 12:02am

Style: Sambo, MT, BJJ, CH

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboy
    meh, his crappling still sucks
    no fecking kidding, that wasn't my point, but seriouesly, dont you wish ashida kim were honest? ha

EDIT: see when i posted the appluade **** i thought i was replying to this thread: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show....php?p=1680254

wooooops, although i still appreciate the honesty, i think he needs to stop teaching mma immediately
    Last edited by soundless; 1/11/2008 1:22am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2008 2:17am

Style: brazillian jiu jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by saman
    This picture was too good to keep to myself. "No! No! Let me die! I don't want CPR"

http://lionhearttifton.com/gallery2/...g2_itemId=2521
    It looks like he's about to try and spin into an armbar, but the hand position is incorrect. Also, I really hope this is a drill, because only an idiot would push straight up like that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2008 5:59am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good that he's honest, but for 2 years his grappling knowledge looks like it sucks. I wonder how often he has been training over those 2 years and what ability his instructor has?

He should not be teaching grappling.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2008 2:58pm

Style: Goju-Ryu, BJJ, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm surprised he was so honest in response, but also shocked by his lack of proficiency after 2.5 years of instruction. Well, I guess that reflects on HIS teachers.

Posted On:
    8/21/2010 4:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys, just joined this site so I could say a few things about Al Moore. I am from Tifton and have lived here most of my life. I travel to Americus to train with Ken Hudson who is a legit brown belt in bjj under Gustavo Machado and I also train in Macon @ Middle GA judo with black belt Kevin Mason. There are some decent guys in town for karate and taekwondo but that is about it. I drive over and hour 2-3 times a week to train in hopes that one day I can bring the grappling arts to Tifton. Till then, Al Moore is a JOKE. I think he is claiming he is a blue belt under Rickson Gracie. I have seen his "mma" and "jiu jitsu". Complete joke. Need more info let me know.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456