Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ****, fire Mike Goldberg and put Mayweather Sr in his place. I'd gladly pay PPVs to hear that good ****!
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good God, I kept wondering what PBF meant... boink!

:emo: :coffee:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy crap, the best part for hilarity and accuracy:

PC: Would you rather see him just retire?

FM: He ain't got to worry about retiring. When they get through with his ass, he will be retired. He will be retired fucking with them motherfuckers.
    Mayweather Sr's pretty adamant about the fact that his son would get majorly messed up, with emphasis on broken limbs.

Defense Against the Homeless Seminar, 2008 supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't see PBF jumping into MMA any sooner than a year. Give him a good year of JEW JIT SOO with a good trainer, and he'd be a serious contender. Until he learns to fight off his back, he'd be another Houston Alexander- EXPLOSIVE

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fidgit
    I can't see PBF jumping into MMA any sooner than a year. Give him a good year of JEW JIT SOO with a good trainer, and he'd be a serious contender. Until he learns to fight off his back, he'd be another Houston Alexander- EXPLOSIVE
    To be fair though, PBF doesn't really have that explosive power that Alexander has. I think the best thing that he would have going for him in mma would be his speed, reactions and timing. During his fights he'll put his hands down and just out react his opponents and counter. If he could turn that into a solid sprawl it would help him a lot. That and of course learning to fight from his back etc.

Also I would like to point out that apparently there is a long and bitter feud going on between Jr. and Sr. and they have both said derogatory things about one another. Although I believe Sr. is correct on this account I do believe that the only reason he is saying it with such emphasis is because of the tension between them.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alexander. LOL

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tsname
    Good God, I kept wondering what PBF meant... boink!

:emo: :coffee:
    You mean the Perry Bible Fellowship? Fantastic comics.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I chuckled at Mayweather Sr. calling his own son a MOTHER-effer.

Aheh... ew.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Floyd Sr. is just pissed that he is the fourth most talented Mayweather

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I felt as if the interviewer really knew how to make Floyd Sr. go off. I hope he was doing that on purpose.

Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last