221356 Bullies, 3904 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 34 of 34
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Jhemsley is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    255

    Posted On:
    1/04/2008 2:03pm


     Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpaLumpa
    Of course they don't. At this point they've little to gain by doing so.
    I would goes as far to say nothing to gain, and quite a bit to lose.
  2. UpaLumpa is offline
    UpaLumpa's Avatar

    Exasperated.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Descending into absurdity
    Posts
    6,977

    Posted On:
    1/04/2008 2:12pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The gain would be that it would result in a huge ppv buy which they presumably would get the majority of while not having to pay Fedor's salary.
  3. Goju - Joe is offline
    Goju - Joe's Avatar

    I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,856

    Posted On:
    1/04/2008 2:22pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And jump starting their competition thus making bidding wars between them for top stars a possibility and costing them a lot of money in the future.

    Also Fedor is not a huge draw to the horde of TUF fans who make up the largest portion of UFC's fan base
  4. Teh El Macho is offline
    Teh El Macho's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    Posts
    11,762

    Posted On:
    1/04/2008 2:38pm

    supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by freds
    That tomato can is a good K-1 fighter. And do you really believe that in the ground game size doesn't meter?
    God, this is fucking retarded. Choi is a tomatoe can in MMA. That does not discredit nor disrespect his K-1 record, nor the fact that he's an athletic freak of nature. You are confusing one (MMA tomatoe can) with the other (K-1 record, size).

    So, once again, Choi is a tomatoe can in MMA. Look at that sentence and the words being highlighted. You should not be reading more from it than what it is said in it.

    Quote Originally Posted by freds
    You saw Feder's face when that gorilla was on him? For me it looked like he can not breeze...
    And yet Fedor won at 1:54 of the first round? What's your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by freds
    And there is no other way to get that gorilla on ground but just to pull him onto yourself...
    And? What's the problem with that, specially if it gets you a chance to make that gorilla tap his ass off? Does that makes him a *****, despite the fact that such a thing is a risky move no matter how what?

    Quote Originally Posted by freds
    ok ok you convinced me - Fedor is a *****. congrulations, it takes a hard head to convince me.
    Wow, just wow. You have a raise because people rightly say Choi is a tomatoe can in MMA, but you have no qualms to call Fedor a ***** because he hasn't fought good competition recently.

    How the hell does that logic of yours work? Whatever it is that you are smoking, please let me know. I want some of that good psycodelic ****, too!
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

    My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

    New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

    t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

    The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.