Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/30/2007 12:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, did I just see Matt Hughes get titty fvcked on ppv? I hope they keep a "morning after pill" handy for Matt's sternum.

I didn't think they could top on the Wandi vs. Chuck fight but I laghed so hard I think I peed blood. Everyone @ buffalo wild wings was HOWLING.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    12/30/2007 1:09am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seeing Hughes man-handled like that was deliciously satisfying. God does not like dicks.

GSP is just out of this world. Simply phenomenal. What a fucking bad ass fighter!!!! I was rooting for him, and I knew he would win, but man, he exceeded everything I was expecting. Simply amazing.

And color me surprised. I thought Wandy was going to win the fight. Props for going toe to toe with Chuck to the very end, but I was hoping he would win. Nothing against Chuck cuz I liked him, too. But I never expected he would win this fight.

Anyone who wants to ponder what Wanderlei could have done different/better?
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    12/30/2007 1:12am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Machida owning Sokudojou was awsome. I hate that Sokoudjou lost but it helps solidify why Machida is a badass. He owns a undefeated streak with some big names in it.

Chuck vs Silva was almost as I expected but I thought Silva would be a bit more aggressive.

I called Hughes getting subbed. (Actually I said it as a joke but it came true so I called it all along)
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/30/2007 1:26am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claws
    Machida owning Sokudojou was awsome. I hate that Sokoudjou lost but it helps solidify why Machida is a badass. He owns a undefeated streak with some big names in it.

Chuck vs Silva was almost as I expected but I thought Silva would be a bit more aggressive.

I called Hughes getting subbed. (Actually I said it as a joke but it came true so I called it all along)
    Damn. That match ruined my entire week, I thought Silva was gonna take it down. What happened to Pride?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/30/2007 1:28am

Business Class Supporting Member
     Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, BJJ, Judo, MMA and Kids Jiu-Jitsu Style: Boxing, Mom-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was the best night of fights I've seen in a long time! They were all great bouts, except for that Sanchez snoozer.

Did anyone see the Bocek fight? I saw from the stats that he won, but any details on the match?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/30/2007 1:28am

Style: Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    GSP was on another level tonight.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/30/2007 1:42am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WAR Machida & GSP, cause I can pretend that justifies my staying in a korotty school for entirely too long

Diabolical Physiognomy

Posted On:
    12/30/2007 1:42am

Style: Boxing; Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It pisses me off that Wanderlei lost, but, to be honest, I was kinda expecting it. Oh well, at least the Pats won.

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    12/30/2007 1:46am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats the best I see Chuck in a while (What Single leg takedown......a good single leg takedown, Chuck? .......)

GSP > Hughes (aka French Canadians > Jesus Freaks)

and with Machida winning.

Shotokan Karate : win
    Kempo: win
    Kyokushin Karate : win

Muay Thai: lose

so eerrrr BJJ wins again?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/30/2007 1:50am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did the blood all over Machida's chin at the end make him look like some kind of feral animal to anyone else?
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast