Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/31/2007 2:10am

Style: BJJ, JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont know if any of you guys are familiar with Spinal Tap, which is a Mockumentary about a fake 70's rock band. Im helping a friend of mine who does stand up, write segments for a fake mockumentary called Bodybag Shortage. About a fake emo/hardcore band, where this band will go play real shows for people, and we'll hand out shirts and crap, and have live segments with people who think we are real, that we interview for fake magazines and ****. We know people who will let our fake band open for them who are down with the idea. We'll have mixed fake segments and real segments, kind of like that show Dog Bites Man.

That aside, I was thinking about a Mock McDojo movie, where we have people come in, and we have an actor, talk about all his rediculously retarded martial arts accomplishments, and run completely bullshit classes. If you really want to raise any kind of awareness about McDojo's and Bullshido, its not a bad idea, if someone is creative, comical, and knows anything about making independent movies. Think outside the box.

Posted On:
    12/31/2007 4:35am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: chun kuk do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    me and one of my friends wanted to make a MA movie. the plot-me and buddy fight against leiutenant(sp) hamption the netops commander, and the net ops ninjas, we stop them from downloading everyones brains on to hard drives.
    REASON
    we are both in the same networking class. theres a monitoring program called netops. our teachers name is mr hampton.

Hoo Ha!

Posted On:
    12/31/2007 11:36am

supporting member
     Style: San Da, Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would pay my 7 to watch a film on either the bjj teen or ninja teen diaries.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/31/2007 3:24pm

Style: Justice/Firearms

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Freedom Kickers

Tagline: One group of inner city students everyone had given up on...But him. Starring Billy Blanks.

Pitch: Its like every other dangerous minds rip off!

Posted On:
    12/31/2007 3:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    GROUNDFIGHT: THE MOVIE

Tom was always getting his ass kicked at school by those high-kicking TKDers. Then, with the help of a kindly old janitor (a CGI Pat Morita, voiced by Helio Gracie) he "sweeps up" the competition by ridding the student parking lot of all that broken glass and those AIDS-tainted syringes. One takedown later, Tom's enemies were fighting on Tom's turf, the TURF itself.

It's just like Rocky, but the camera is on a tripod with much shorter legs.

Or how about TAI CHI CHUAN: THE ADVENTURE BEGNS.

After losing her only grandson to gang violence, Grandma Mabel Cadillac Smith (Tyler Perry)

takes UP the art of the Supreme Ultimate Fist in the local park,

takes OFF her earrings,

and takes OUT the Vipers (an inexplicable multiracial gang complete with color-coded dune buggies) via single whip and HADOUKEN blast!
    Last edited by Rivington; 12/31/2007 3:41pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/01/2008 2:32pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kimura Returns

In a world where many have forgotten the power of Judo, Kiimura rises from the grave to remind people that he has "teh R34L jiujitsu." Zombie Kimura will begin by defeating every Gracie there is before he faces off in an epic rematch with... Vampire Helio!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/01/2008 3:45pm

Style: MT\KM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Limbo

A psychological thriller, 20 130 pound Asian men and women fight each other for no reason, for 150 minutes without managing to actually hit each other. Flying kicks and standing wristlocks included. Winner is the one who manages to watch the movie from beggining to end.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/01/2008 8:06pm

Style: Justice/Firearms

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Soul Calibur.

Nothing special I just really would love to see a movie version of this game. Can't be any worse than Mortal Kombat.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    1/01/2008 10:49pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shenmue: the movie
    A Japanese teenager goes to work, buys drinks, kicks a ball, and does hundreds of other boring activities, until he eventually gets into a really awkward fight because he's not used to the controls for the fighting part.

Posted On:
    1/01/2008 11:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YMAS: The Movie

Everyone on Bullshido goes around the US fighting teachers from Aikido, Karate, TKD, Ninjutsu, and other b/s martial arts schools. It'll end with me and Ke?poFist doing shots of Jack when an Aikidouche bag runs in and asks him to grab is wrist. James then proceeds to fall to the floor laughing hysterically and then a "TO BE CONTINUED IN PART TWO" appears in big red letters on a black screen. The credits will roll to a background of Vinny GnP'ing some guy in an XMA gi.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12