Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    12/28/2007 11:19am

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Steroids give chronic erections. Real men don't take the other kind.

But I'm telling you dude, winstrol. It's a great drug.

Side effects of decadurabolin may include gayness.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2007 12:08pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    But I'm telling you dude, winstrol. It's a great drug.
    Winstrol sucks for your joints and is hard on ye old hairline. It seems to work well with Deca though.

:wanim

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    12/28/2007 12:19pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It doesn't "suck for your joints." It's just that the lack of water retention compared to other drugs makes it so you can't lift as hard.

It does do a number on your hairline, especially if your hair is baby fine like mine was. <sigh> and now I'm fat too. Oh well...

So where did I leave that copy of Barely Legal?

Posted On:
    12/28/2007 2:26pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There could be one person in the world imune to any adverse side effects, that one person could be Cracky. Go for it man. The worst that could happen is only the worst that can happen. It's well worth the risk to gain that liitle bit of mass.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2007 2:59pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, all comedy aside you guys know that steroids, especially Deca will NOT:

1) Turn you into a murderous psychopath?
    2) Turn you into a drug addict?

'Roid rage is a fucking MYTH. It's laughable to guys who have used these drugs that weren't rageaholic assholes in the first place. This is true even to Halotestin which is considered by many to be 'roid rage in a bottle. I've seen more cases of rage from idiots who abuse opiates, booze, etc. than healthy guys who do controlled INTELLIGENT cycles of steroids. Hell, I see more cases of rage from grumpy old men in the state that I live in who drive like assholes.

The most Cracky will have to worry about are progesterone related side effects from drugs like Deca.

Cracky if you're going to do a Deca only cycle you should read my original post in this thread. Actually, you should read it anyway.

Minimally if you're going to use any gear, you should research which ones aromatize into estrogen and which ones aromatize into progesterone.

EDIT: Cracky, if you're planning on using Deca largely for it's positive effect on joints, consider the following in combination with each other:

1) Udo's Choice Oil (2-3 TBS a day)
    2) Glucosamine/Chondroiton/MSM (at double to triple the dose on the bottle)
    3) Hylaronic Acid

I'm not a huge believer in supplements, but that combination has worked wonders for many with joint pain.

EDIT 2: If I was to use gear and I wanted the joint-goodness mentioned above, I'd use the three supps above and instead of deca I'd use testosterone cypionate and Anavar. My 2 cents.

Not that I condone the use of drugs mind you. :adios:
    Last edited by HongKongFukYu; 12/28/2007 3:06pm at .

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    12/28/2007 3:04pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, people. Starting from this post forwards, either intelligently contribute in pro or against Cracky's decision (based on fucking facts) or ask legit questions.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2007 3:05pm

Style: BJJ, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    have your PCT before you start. make sure you have enough pins for your whole cycle. you will need a test. based steriod to do along side deca. if you only do deca you will turn into a girl and cry all day, and your penis wont work. prepare to want to hump anything that moves. make sure you eat alot more, make sure you sleep alot more.

Posted On:
    12/28/2007 3:05pm

Style: TKD, MT, KEMPO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Show us your bitch tits when you get done- just kidding.

Guess what? Doctors know all about the effects of drugs and still get hooked on painkillers and tranqualizers, among other things. Spouting off some babble about chemistry you picked up may give you the illusion of being in control, but I've seen 'roids **** people up first hand on more than one occassion- including blowing one's on head off. Cracky already had problems with substance abuse, and depression, and now you think giving him another drug, unsupervised, is going to help. Dude, you are a fool.

Posted On:
    12/28/2007 3:12pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tom.f
    There could be one person in the world imune to any adverse side effects, that one person could be Cracky. Go for it man. The worst that could happen is only the worst that can happen. It's well worth the risk to gain that liitle bit of mass.
    Roids are not just for gaining mass. They help you train harder, recover from training and heal from injuries.

Having said that, I'd really like to know what Cracky's goals are, and whether he's done enough research to know what to do after his cycle.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    12/28/2007 3:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Again, I don't mind the jokes, so long as you accompany them with an educated opinion in pro or against.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast