Page 2 of 17 First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: street fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I lurk a lot but I can't seem to understand why a majority of the Bullshido community are assholes, really.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What should you do when you wake up and smell smoke, and rush to the door only to find that it's been nailed shut. Then you go to the window and you see that your whole house is on fire and on your lawn there's this hairy dude in a pink princess dress with an gascan in one hand and a pistol in the other. And when he sees you at the window he fires and starts screaming, "Who's the ****** now, tough guy? Huh! HUH! WHO IS THE ****** NOW??!"
    Last edited by Rivington; 12/24/2007 5:04pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenl553
    Hello everyone,

yes I am a newbie here to this website and figured I would post.
    I have trained in Boxing, Tae-Kwondo, Juijitsu, basic grappling, hand to hand, and knife fighting.

I was luck enough to realize at a young age that in order for one to succeed in the fighting world you must:

first practice many different styles.

Second - become good with your hands,feet, elbows and knees.

third - Understand where all the major organs and arteries are located within the body.

fourth- while fighting, make sure you fight with everything you got, nothing less then 110%, as if it were to fight till the death.

Fifth, There are NO RULES
    Please define succeed in the fighting world. If you are talking street fighting I always thought the keys to succeeding were to have better weapons than the other guy and more mates at your back. If you are talking in a ring, legally, then my understand was a good striking game and a good grappling game.

Now if you are talking those underground Kumite death matches, then Ashida Kim and Frank Dux really need to be your people.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington
    What should you do when you wake up and smell smoke, and rush to the door only to find that it's been nailed shut. Then you go to the window and you see that your whole house is on fire and on your lawn there's this hairy dude in a pink princess dress with an gascan in one hand and a pistol in the other. And when he sees you at the window he fires and starts screaming, "Who's the ****** now, tough guy? Huh! HUH! WHO IS THE ****** NOW??!"
    Interesting question.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What are people's thoughts on Street Fighter 4?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey steve, a quick google search reveals that you want to be a cop. I don't think your street fighting philosophy would mesh very well with that.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    <object width="425" height="355"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZP3WYiOncI type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

call me crazy, but this game looks like the ****.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, thank god someone here finally has real street fighting experience. All of you 'sport fighters' are about to get owned, with street style logic and flavor. Whoops, I meant 'flava!111one11'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by artard
    hey steve, a quick google search reveals that you want to be a cop. I don't think your street fighting philosophy would mesh very well with that.
    Why not?

It apparently makes Tai Chi work, on the street, with rap music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZXsTsKz8vI

Page 2 of 17 First 12345612 ... Last