Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... Last

Thread: Ohio TD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ohio TD

Any TD going on in SW Ohio any time soon?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :clock: Havn't herd of any....I wouldn't mind attending one if it was held somewhere in northeast ohio.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would show as long as it was within a couple hours drive up north. I live about 45min north of cinnci.

Shenbitt

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am in the Detroit area. I would be open to anything in Todelo or Detroit, maybe even Columbus as my inlaws are there.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm in the Columbus area but sometimes visit the parents in NE OH - thorthe power, any place in mind?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Negation
    I'm in the Columbus area but sometimes visit the parents in NE OH - thorthe power, any place in mind?

Unfortunately no...but I'm looking and I'll keep this thread posted. I have a couple of friends who own schools, but they might be a bit small if we have a big turn out, so I'm going to check with a couple of local VFW's.

I'd like to be able to do it by spring or sooner. Actually I think spring would be better...after the cold weather breaks...then maybe a bon fire and some beers or somthing afterwards?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am a member of the local VFW here and I know there is no way in hell they would let something like this go on on their property. Hopefully up there by you they would be a bit better.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shenbitt
    I am a member of the local VFW here and I know there is no way in hell they would let something like this go on on their property. Hopefully up there by you they would be a bit better.

A friend of mine had it all set up for me to hold training once a week at a local VFW about a year ago....but I couldn't do it at the time because of my work schedule.

I'm going to contact them today and see if I can set something up...the lady I talked to there before was pretty nice, hopefully she remembers me

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah if it's not to far i will be able to make it up there.
    shenbitt

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shenbitt
    Yeah if it's not to far i will be able to make it up there.
    shenbitt
    Sounds cool, I put a call in yesterday but was un-able to get through to her...no voice mail either. There's another VFW about a mile from where I live. I'm going to try that one on my way to work tomorrow...hopefully I'll be able to hook somthing up.

As far as when we do this: I'm thinking between April and May?

Any other preferences out there?

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... Last