Posted On:
    12/23/2007 4:33pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Highlights:
    Quote Originally Posted by 11-28-2006, 09:37 PM
    I trolled you guys a long time ago and many of you still prattle on about me and drop refrences to how 'uncool' I was.
    This is amazing this is still the most full of **** site on the web.
    Spatula girl why don't you or Annie get in the ring with someone like Holly Dunaway. Why? Because you don't have the skills, face it this is a giant board of OCD fighter wanna be types, who, well, suck for the most part. Sure, you fight in some regional crap but very few of you will go any further than local crapola.
    As for your big mission, what have you really achieved? Jack spit!
    People on the troll boards and other sites laugh at you guys, I mean I had fun with you guys but get a life. Move out of your mother's basements and take the cash you waste on kung foolery and invest it. Then go to the Y and spend 20 bucks on a (insert art) Judo, Boxing, whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by 08-19-2006, 10:07 AM
    I have a confession to make. I am troll. Calm down, yes it is true. I am not a martial artist and yes, I made the duplicate account titled “embarrassed.” (Mostly because I took a pic from someone’s blog and post it as myself and frankly I felt a little bad.) I am not who I claim to be. I’ve never even taken a single martial art lesson. But, one thing I have discovered trolling the net going to places like MAP and Sherdog is the people on here on Bullshido are full of sh*t.
    Quote Originally Posted by 03-04-2006, 07:30 PM
    I am leaving Bullshido. I've realized I 'm starting to write immature stuff and I don't like the conversations on this board. It's a lot of flaming and a lot of the slamming is not good natured fun but cruel BS.
    Late consider this my last post!
    First, it is a private club of fellow trolls. Second, confront us? Now, that is the lamest thing I've heard all day! What are you going to do? Use your Chi/Ki/_ing_hun to slap us around via the internet?
    Hmmmm.........how long before you troll again? You took a year off (I doubt with all of the bannings) then came back changed? Please.

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    12/23/2007 4:36pm

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, all said and done, I won't believe this until there's a picture of kipdynamite in his gi with a piece of paper saying, "I am unworthy, but I am on my pilgrimmage to martial proficiency. Please forgive me."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2007 5:54pm

Style: judo, boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, all said and done, I won't believe this until there's a picture of kipdynamite in his gi with a piece of paper saying, "I am unworthy, but I am on my pilgrimmage to martial proficiency. Please forgive me."
    Ain't happening flyboy, I don't post pics of myself. I am afraid Ashida Kim will hunt me down.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/23/2007 5:57pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kipdynamite
    Ain't happening flyboy, I don't post pics of myself. I am afraid Ashida Kim will hunt me down.
    Ahhh right down memory lane again. Here is where it begins. He doesn't post pics. He won't attend a throwdown On and On and On until he runs away again.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2007 6:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ahhh right down memory lane again. Here is where it begins. He doesn't post pics. He won't attend a throwdown On and On and On until he runs away again.
    When is the next throwdown? And can I bring a couple of chums? :happy7:

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    12/23/2007 8:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have you ever been in any branch of the military (of any country)?
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2007 8:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have you ever been in any branch of the military (of any country)?
    Being in the military only proves you were either too dumb or too lazy to do anything useful with your life. The worst firefighters, medics, and cops I have ever worked with were former military.
    Except for United States Marines, those are some of the finest individuals I've ever worked with or under.

God Bless The United States Marine Corps!

But that is irrelevant, I am here to make peace and to be a part of the discussion.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    12/23/2007 8:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More trollage forthcoming?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/23/2007 9:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember you when you first posted on these boards. What's your deal? Do you wait months between posting in threads so that you could develop a perfect new trolling angle? Or is it just your turn to troll here again because that troll club you spoke of told you to?

Infidel

Posted On:
    12/23/2007 9:41pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Being in the military only proves you were either too dumb or too lazy to do anything useful with your life. The worst firefighters, medics, and cops I have ever worked with were former military.
    Except for United States Marines, those are some of the finest individuals I've ever worked with or under.

God Bless The United States Marine Corps!

But that is irrelevant, I am here to make peace and to be a part of the discussion.

You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast