Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2008 2:45am

Style: Hung Kuen, Jook Lum SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if the waseda judo club is run by Nick Rosetto, I would go there.
    I knew Nick in High school-70's. He was always a dedicated Martial Artist. His dad did judo and the entire Rosetto family trained.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2008 2:51am

Style: Hung Kuen, Jook Lum SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a student who goes to Tiger Shullman's.She's a bit special though. She was a BB in American Kenpo when she came to me, while here, she also joined a TKD school and earned her BB there. She comes in every day, and also trains at Shullman's. She's been with me for ten years. Like I said, she's special. Oh, and she's 55 yrs old!
    Anyway... They have their curriculum broken down into three sections-Core-which is your drills and bagwork,Kickboxing, which is sparring, and Submission Grappling. To earn rank, you need a specific amount of hours on the floor in each catagory. Of course it eats up hours=$, but it's a good method of teaching.
    In any school, yuo will have dedicated, hardworking students, and dillitantes. It's really up to you. You get out of it what you put into it. But the teachers are very well trained and really motivate the students.
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122