Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 6:34am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Choi Lei Faht

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I understand your post, SamboSteve, I hope this post (my last on the subject? hopefully) will put to rest some of his claims about his history and it will support my other statements.

Be patient everyone, and just read through this. I think the proof (at least of him being a fraud and a liar) will become quite evident.

I say this to Rafael: are you denying that you were a stripper? That you did private parties? And worked in gay clubs because you said "the money was good"?

Are you denying that you left your pregnant wife for another woman? Anna Lee, or whatever her name is? And that she bankrolled your school?

And that the school, RED DRAGON in Plainview, NY had closed because she left you? And took more than half your students? And that she left you because you are an adulterer?

I also saw that Sifu Parella posted this pic of you awhile back, when someone asked him when exactly you trained with him. Doesn't exactly fit with your timeline, does it? You said you started training in Mineola in 1989? Funny, I started in 1991 and I'm in this picture as well. You, are just a yellow belt here. How do you explain that? By the time you started, they had already implemented a colored belt system. Why are you lying about that as well?

PHOTO OF MINEOLA SCHOOL WITH RAFAEL GOMEZ

You can clearly see that you are a yellow belt in 1992. This was posted last year when people questioned your 'story'.

And you said you had experience in 1975? Please,...I helped you learn when you first got there and you said (and it was obvious) that you had NO experience whatsoever. Why do you feel the need to make this stuff up? Sifu Mike also posted that you had NO EXPERIENCE WHATSOEVER when you enrolled. What's up with that?

You can clearly see that you are a yellow belt in 1992. This was posted last year when people questioned your 'story'. There are youtube clips of you as a green belt on Sifu Mike's youtube account at an AAU tournament in Brooklyn in 1993. There is no questioning the date, you can look it up. How do you explain that?

YouTube - Chan Tai-San AAU Tournament Masters Kung-Fu Demo

And yes, both Sifu Gus and Sifu Mike had disagreements about teaching, which led to them parting ways, yes they argued and fought a lot...why do you have a need to bring this up? What is wrong with you? Why are you trying to make them look bad?

And to say that you were a student of Grandmaster Chan Tai-San is a travesty. Just because you trained with him a few times, doesn't mean squat. The fact is, you bounced around from Sifu to Sifu and took advantage of the strained relationship between them all. You are not only an opportunist, but a all around jerk. No one liked you in Mineola and everyone that I spoke to was happy to have you go in Merrick.

Although I do not wish to post my name here, I will be happy to contact and have other people who are 'in the know' about Raphael post here as well.

Facts:
    1. Lied about his training background and where and when he trained. There was no school in 1989 to where he SAID he trained. The school opened in August of 1991. http://nykungfu.com/facility.html He did not join until 1992. Sifu Parella mentions this fact on the Kung-Fu forum. [see pic above]

2. Left first pregnant wife for mistress, AnnaLee. Married her and convinced her to bankroll his school.

3. He was a stripper. This is how he earned his living when he trained at the school. He was also a draftsperson (an assistant to an architect) Did private parties (we all know about what happened at these parties from the stories that his buddy David Schwartz told us). He admitted to several people including Sifu Mike that he worked at Gay clubs because he said "the money was good" ....riiiiiigggghhhhht.

4. His school Red Dragon, whom his wife opened for him is now closed. Do to her leaving him over an affair. I have heard that is was a minor (17 year old girl - he is 43+) but I cannot confirm that part. Just ask his ex-wife Ann Lee and she'll tell you the whole story. I will invite her to post here. I sure she will be able to back up this info.

I CHALLENGE RAFAEL TO PUBLICLY REFUTE ANY OF THESE 4 CLAIMS. It won't happen because they are true.

I'm coming out to post because I feel it is wrong for this individual to take cheap shots at Sifu Gus and Sifu Mike like this. And no, I no longer train with them, but did enjoy my training with them many years ago. They are not even responding, but I wish they would. Maybe they are just going to show up at his school and take advantage of his open challenge to "meet him on the mat"? LMFAO! Anyone else wanna take him up on the challenge?

And if you are going to call Sifu Mike 'Baldy', they perhaps we should call you "SIFU STRIPPY"?

Is that okay with you, SIFU STRIPPY? I bow to your enormous wit, SIFU STRIPPY.

LOL

(sorry for the last rant there, but he is so smug and sarcastic, I just wanted to get that in there)

Hopefully, I have submitted some proof to my claims.
    Last edited by ninjabadass; 10/30/2008 6:51am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 8:20am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Choi Lei Faht

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tentigers73
    However you left out the part where u could get lama pai lineage if you bought mikes vhs tapes circa 93 Kf magazine im sure many people were tempted any thoughts ? And did you ever know a sifu Anthony Tardy?
    I still have a copy of the ad. It says; "Become a part of the Lama Pai Tradition". Why are you wording it in such a way that makes Sifu Mike look like he did something wrong?

Clearly it does not say that you can 'get lama pai lineage' as you have asserted here. Please support your claim with evidence?

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 9:54am

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Point by point:

1. Lied about his training background and where and when he trained. There was no school in 1989 to where he SAID he trained. The school opened in August of 1991. http://nykungfu.com/facility.html He did not join until 1992. Sifu Parella mentions this fact on the Kung-Fu forum. [see pic above]
    OK, this and the photo of him as a yellow belt helps the investigation. Thanks for posting that.

2. Left first pregnant wife for mistress, AnnaLee. Married her and convinced her to bankroll his school.
    Still no proof. AND, not relevant to whether or not he is a fraud. You obviously have issues with him, which is fine, but, this really has nothing to do with this. If, true (which you have not established), it shows that he may be a dirtbag, but nothing more. This does not help with the fraud claim.

3. He was a stripper. This is how he earned his living when he trained at the school. He was also a draftsperson (an assistant to an architect) Did private parties (we all know about what happened at these parties from the stories that his buddy David Schwartz told us). He admitted to several people including Sifu Mike that he worked at Gay clubs because he said "the money was good" ....riiiiiigggghhhhht.
    Who cares? Even if he was/is gay for pay, it has nothing to do with being a fraud at martial arts.

4. His school Red Dragon, whom his wife opened for him is now closed. Do to her leaving him over an affair. I have heard that is was a minor (17 year old girl - he is 43+) but I cannot confirm that part. Just ask his ex-wife Ann Lee and she'll tell you the whole story. I will invite her to post here. I sure she will be able to back up this info.
    If his school is now closed, this can be verified. Can you show some evidence that the school is closed? But, like above, while this may show that he is a cheater and a dirtbag, it does not have anything to do with this investigation into being a fraud. However, if true about the minor, that would be useful info regarding any future schools he may open...as a warning to potential students. But, you have again offered no proof. If his wife would like to post documentation proving this, she can.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    10/30/2008 3:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just read the runoff thread. What a mess...
    Don't think I am going to get involved with this one.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2008 1:14am

Style: Hung Kuen, Jook Lum SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just want to make this clear-someone is posting under the name TenTigers73 in an attempt to either implicate me, or pull me into this forum war. While it is true that David, Mike and I have had our differences in the past, that is water under the bridge, a dead issue, and we are fairly amicable now. No beefs from either of us. .Any further posts under sn's resembling TenTigers, or Rik Kellerman, etc are to be ignored, and seen as shitstirring.
    -Rik Kellerman

An American Hero!

Posted On:
    11/07/2008 2:50am

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     TryKickboxingNow.com - Free Internet Marketing for Kickboxing Programs! Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This all seems like lineage wars to me and some trash talking, which doesnt have much to do with MA.

So what if a guy was a gay stripper? That has nothing to do with MA just like Steve said.

Green Cloud does have some McDojo issues going for it from looking at the website.

If this is about lineage, what do you want to happen? If the guy is qualified to teach theres not much you can do.

You seem to have made your points, some of you don't like the guy and he probably runs a McDojo, if your questioning his actual skill in fighting though, has anyone asked him about it? Has anyone challenged him or invited him to show his stuff? Wouldn't that be much easier then just debating whether he is teh realzorz?

Remember, we have the UCL right next door in the city, Vale Tudo rules. Someone make it happen! I know your not to fond of it though Ross so maybe that could never happen.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    11/09/2008 1:05am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Too many ***** bitches on LI trash talk. STFU all of you and just go fight each other, get it over with, it won't solve any lineage wars or let us know who Chan Tai San the Asian Man liked best of his students, but it will shut people up. Please, just meet up and fight under any agreed rules and STFU, trash talk without fighting is gay.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    11/09/2008 4:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That would be great, but I doubt it will happen. But, in any case, I volunteer to be referee (as long as sensei al is not fighting)

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/12/2008 9:27pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherserge
    *sigh*

please read the stickies re: posting in MABS

also, it would help if you read the thread and you'll see what "Green Cloud" refers to

kthxbai
    I did read the thread and I know it's in reference to a mistranslation. I'm just commenting, it sounds like a drug reference.

Posted On:
    11/12/2008 9:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BryceF
    I did read the thread and I know it's in reference to a mistranslation. I'm just commenting, it sounds like a drug reference.

oh ok, so that was an "on topic post" then?:pancakebu
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)