Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/15/2008 3:49am

Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Keep leaerning at a rate that justufies my monies invested. Make new friends. But most importantly not get hurt.

Posted On:
    1/15/2008 5:35am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: freestyle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My Aim is to

Get a Pink belt with purple tassels, in YOGA, :D:laughing4

No seriously, my aim is to continue collecting Damascus Steel blades, New and Old,
    Japanese and Middle Eastern, So if anyone has anything interesting to offer, get in touch.

2nd. I am hoping to get my Mekong River expedition going, From Northern Thailand to Saigon(ho chi min) in aid of victims of landmines and UXO's IN Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Through Fund raising, and to Build a couple of schools, and generally continue the awareness of this cruel sleeping enemy of the civilian population. visit www.mekong08.org

And to search out and destroy:new_2guns /shred books by Ashida Kim, Ashida WHO??????
    That most excellent Bullshitter with more belts than needed to keep a pair of trousers up...
    I go to all 2nd hand bookshops/Charity shops and convince them to give them to me for free, or a token cost. So i can shred/burn and cut with my trusted Katana, these useless bits of printed toiletpaper( cant even use them as toilet paper, ):profe: and rid the world of this crap.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314