233386 Bullies, 3874 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/17/2007 10:15pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hapkido_keith
    Jesus Christ hasn't this dead horse been beaten, beaten some more, hung, burried, dug up for yet another round of beatings, shot, whipped and beaten yet again enough fucking times?
    WHY EMM ASS?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/17/2007 10:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Call me weird, but I think that Rajah's thread and Virus' parody thread would have been improved if they mentioned nunchucks. I'd like to see a thread where a troll goes on a tirade about how nunchucks are the most effective self-defense weapons, better than guns or pepper spray and the likes. Just a request to any potential trolls lurking out there, reading this. I'm a fan. Your **** keeps me entertained for the few hours every night when I get drunk and decide to log into the p.c.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    12/17/2007 11:52pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chi-conspiricy
    That karate group's choice of picture of the "clinch" is concerning.

your talking sementics
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

nail conditioning

Posted On:
    12/17/2007 11:54pm

Style: Rehab

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i dont care wat you guyz say virus is rite kung fu is the best for street if you dont beleve me come and train wit r sifu he is only liek 5 foot but he can totally send ppl flyin with chi **** u if u doubt me yor just goin to troll me so fuk u also my sifus had like 400 street fights and he one them all and 30 of them died but he left no marks cuz it was dim mak the police culdant pin nothin on him if u think MMA idiots cud beat him yr an idiot so agen fuk u all in advance k bye

Master of the Shrimp

Posted On:
    12/18/2007 12:13am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :karated: :qright6:

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    12/18/2007 12:29am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Some awesome ****.
    Hahahaha, oh man. You're good at this. Thanks for a good laugh.
    Were you bored at work again?

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    12/18/2007 12:32am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment
    Call me weird, but I think that Rajah's thread and Virus' parody thread would have been improved if they mentioned nunchucks. I'd like to see a thread where a troll goes on a tirade about how nunchucks are the most effective self-defense weapons, better than guns or pepper spray and the likes. Just a request to any potential trolls lurking out there, reading this. I'm a fan. Your **** keeps me entertained for the few hours every night when I get drunk and decide to log into the p.c.
    Nunchucks FTW!! Someone contact the international guild of trolls and tells them we have an order... Awesome...

Posted On:
    12/18/2007 1:11am

Style: Muay Thai n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by akuma25
    HAHAHAHA!!!

oh wait...you're serious

have you been in a real fight before? in my experience, a couple of punches are thrown, someone throws the other person to the ground, person on top or standing beats vunerable opponent to bloody plup. sounds pretty close to an mma fight to me except the person on the ground knows how defend themselves much better in an mma fight.

opps forget one last thing, while standing victoriously over beaten opponent, his jackass ***** friends run up and completely blind side you.....all out brawl ensues till principle/ police officers show up

ps- biting a foot while in an armbar is an open invitation to a stinky heel sandwich and some broken teeth
    You're silly. :eusa_droo

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/18/2007 1:11am

Style: various cma's

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    0/10

poor troll

How do elenchus?

Posted On:
    12/18/2007 1:17am

Style: gah, transition again

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningDog
    i dont care wat you guyz say virus is rite kung fu is the best for street if you dont beleve me come and train wit r sifu he is only liek 5 foot but he can totally send ppl flyin with chi **** u if u doubt me yor just goin to troll me so fuk u also my sifus had like 400 street fights and he one them all and 30 of them died but he left no marks cuz it was dim mak the police culdant pin nothin on him if u think MMA idiots cud beat him yr an idiot so agen fuk u all in advance k bye
    O **** my sheefoo haz like 2 billion streetfights to the deth, he totally waz executioner at the Nuremberg trialz. M00 thay suckz 'cause my shee-foo stomp kicked a moo thay and he needed his legz ampumatated!

The sad part is one of my kung fu teachers actually once claimed he, using a stomp-kick to the shin, so badly damaged the skin on a Muay Thai fighter's leg, that it became infected and had to be amputated. I wish I'd just laughed in his face, but I was a little more stupid back then.

Quote Originally Posted by heyguy
    0/10

poor troll
    Read more post less mothafucka! Virus is a regular and like many humans, participates in humour.

Edit: I didn't mean to sound mean, I was just excited to try out a "Lurk moar".
    Last edited by socratic; 12/18/2007 1:39am at .
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast