Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2008 1:14pm

Style: BJJ/boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anthony do you know a girl named Kristen skinny, really pale, red hair possibly goes by the nickname Wyoming that trains at Coconut Creek ATT?

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/14/2008 1:30pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by smillard
    Anthony do you know a girl named Kristen skinny, really pale, red hair possibly goes by the nickname Wyoming that trains at Coconut Creek ATT?
    Sorry Bro, I don't know many females at ATT as I don't train with any of them at the classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2008 1:04pm

Style: BJJ/boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no problem, just wondering she used to train where I go until she moved to Boca. Pretty funny girl and after she rolled with one of the other girls in the class we found out she could take a punch, blood everywhere. Good times

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/16/2010 2:42am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know this thread is kind of old but Din Thomas is still at ATTPSL and the school has several professionals that train there and train period. Since the Mayorga fiasco he's put a lot of time into training a select group of amateurs that have a 24-6 record so far this year. He also worked with Martin Stoilkov who just came back from Australia as the main event on a card there. He lost with about 1:30 left due to knees to the head by a guy known as the "Tooth Fairy". Sherdog link here. Several of these guys have a real good shot of going pro within the next year.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678