218287 Bullies, 9330 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 74
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 5678 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Southpaw is online now
    Southpaw's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    2,887

    Points
    4,131
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Posted On:
    12/19/2007 8:33am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Wing Chun

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    congrats to all!
  2. Perrazo is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    12

    Posted On:
    12/19/2007 10:16am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just got back from training and saw some sign up sheet for Panda hunting!?! There were all these guys clamoring to get at it so I couldn't get a good look.

    Just kidding Anthony, see you there tonight!
  3. El Neko is offline
    El Neko's Avatar

    "Yes Neko, please keep telling me more about your manly collection of Star Wars audiobooks"

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Boca Raton
    Posts
    1,194

    Points
    1,802
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Posted On:
    12/19/2007 12:38pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandinha aka Anthony
    We use the "Ear Grind" at American Top Team. :)
    I wish I could plus rep here
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Yeah, you're probably right.

    But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    There are two kinds of members on MAP:

    1. LARPers/Partial Artists
    2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
    The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw
    Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
    Get with the times and punch a chick.
    Wingchundo's response after I called him a "*****"

    Quote Originally Posted by wingchundo View Post
    Hey, I resemble that remark!

    Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

    OK. Here goes.

    You are what you eat!
  4. seriousmantid is offline

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    629

    Points
    3,525
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Posted On:
    12/19/2007 12:50pm

    supporting member
     Style: 8 step preying mantis

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congrats to you all it looks like a really solid group of guys. Way to go on the rank advancement allways makes it well worth it.
  5. El Matador ATT is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    98

    Points
    1,826
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Posted On:
    12/19/2007 1:50pm


     Style: American Top Team BJJ/MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Neko
    When he isn't paying attention, punching in the nuts, pass guard, get position and summit him with an eye poke, he won't see it coming

    You, sir, are no longer my friend.
  6. El Matador ATT is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    98

    Points
    1,826
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Posted On:
    12/19/2007 1:51pm


     Style: American Top Team BJJ/MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrazo
    I just got back from training and saw some sign up sheet for Panda hunting!?! There were all these guys clamoring to get at it so I couldn't get a good look.

    Just kidding Anthony, see you there tonight!

    BWAHAHAHAHA !!!
  7. Pandinha is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,751

    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class

    Posted On:
    12/19/2007 3:33pm

    supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Matador ATT
    BWAHAHAHAHA !!!
    It looks like I'm dodging another bullet not training tonight. I'm still feeling queesy from the stomach virus I picked up over the weekend. I'm good enough to watch you fools, but my spastic colon is not ready for prime time yet. :(

    I know. Too much information. Sharing is caring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
  8. snowman is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    591

    Points
    1,016
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Posted On:
    12/19/2007 9:15pm


     Style: sadness and tears

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandinha aka Anthony
    but my spastic colon is not ready for prime time yet. :(
    New guard pass?
  9. El Neko is offline
    El Neko's Avatar

    "Yes Neko, please keep telling me more about your manly collection of Star Wars audiobooks"

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Boca Raton
    Posts
    1,194

    Points
    1,802
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Posted On:
    12/19/2007 10:58pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Matador ATT
    You, sir, are no longer my friend.
    Damn, he's gonna see it coming now.... well, it would be funnier now
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Yeah, you're probably right.

    But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    There are two kinds of members on MAP:

    1. LARPers/Partial Artists
    2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
    The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw
    Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
    Get with the times and punch a chick.
    Wingchundo's response after I called him a "*****"

    Quote Originally Posted by wingchundo View Post
    Hey, I resemble that remark!

    Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

    OK. Here goes.

    You are what you eat!
  10. meataxe is offline
    meataxe's Avatar

    International Man of Pancakes

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,714

    Points
    3,076
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points

    Posted On:
    12/22/2007 6:57pm


     Style: Wu style tcc+bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congrats!! You have the real kung fu. (IE. "Skill gained through concerted effort".)

    :hello:
    Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices.
    - Voltaire
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 5678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.