Page 2 of 8 First 123456 ... Last
  1. #11
    Jack Rusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,161
    Style
    ti da shuai na
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well done, lads.
    “Most people do not do, but take refuge in theory and talk, thinking that they will become good in this way” -- Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, II.4

  2. #12
    Odacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,632
    Style
    Bits and pieces
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congrats Anthony.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    98
    Style
    American Top Team BJJ/MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congrats Jeffrey and Pandinha !!!

  4. #14
    fes_fsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, UT
    Posts
    2,306
    Style
    drunken bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    congrats, you guys!

  5. #15
    Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round supporting member
    Fighting Cephalopod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    2,982
    Style
    ZHOO ZHITSU
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good job. Great to see your consistent training finally paying off.
    Undisputed KING OF ASSHOLES.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    591
    Style
    sadness and tears
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well done boys!

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    12
    Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I train with these guys at ATT and had to give some props.

    I have had the upmost respect for Jeffry since he started, for the simple reason that he never backs down, looks for an easier training partner or makes an excuse. I wish I was more like him on the mats.

    Anthony has always been knowledgeble, but he has worked damn hard to put himself in a position to have the game he already knew about, and of course he's been willing to put himself out there again and again.

    I haven't trained with Cisco (except when he jumped me last night. lol) but I know his training partners all love him, so that says enough to me.

    Congrats to all, I'm proud to train with you.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,749
    Style
    Muay Thai & BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrazo
    I train with these guys at ATT and had to give some props.

    I have had the upmost respect for Jeffry since he started, for the simple reason that he never backs down, looks for an easier training partner or makes an excuse. I wish I was more like him on the mats.

    Anthony has always been knowledgeble, but he has worked damn hard to put himself in a position to have the game he already knew about, and of course he's been willing to put himself out there again and again.

    I haven't trained with Cisco (except when he jumped me last night. lol) but I know his training partners all love him, so that says enough to me.

    Congrats to all, I'm proud to train with you.
    Hey Dan! When do we expect to see you flying the Purple?! Any day now! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    12
    Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandinha aka Anthony
    Hey Dan! When do we expect to see you flying the Purple?! Any day now! :)
    MAYBE this decade, maybe, but thank you for your vote of confidence.

    Seeing all that new blue yesterday was very motivating, can't wait to train with you brotha!

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    98
    Style
    American Top Team BJJ/MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrazo
    MAYBE this decade, maybe, but thank you for your vote of confidence.

    Seeing all that new blue yesterday was very motivating, can't wait to train with you brotha!
    Translation = Fresh meat !!!

Page 2 of 8 First 123456 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO