Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. #21
    Domite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    1,525
    Style
    San Shou
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congrats on your first fight, good luck on your next one.

  2. #22
    The Question's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,593
    Style
    Striking/Grappling/Poking
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congrats on the first fight, dude.

  3. #23
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,037
    Style
    Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    give that man an amateur fighter tag.

  4. #24
    Torakaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kaka village
    Posts
    10,642
    Style
    Kitty Pow Pow!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GIJoe6186
    Rematches arent a test of you improving until higher up. Just keep improving and fight whoever comes your way.
    A year is plenty of time to wait for a rematch to make it fresh, as long as you get a couple fights in between. Rematches are great. I don't know about "learning", but it's a great feeling to rematch someone who kicked your ass and come back and beat them. I'd like to rematch nearly all the fighters who've beaten me as I feel like it would go to clear a black mark on my own personal record.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

  5. #25
    heyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rhody
    Posts
    300
    Style
    various cma's
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Blackshadow
    A year is plenty of time to wait for a rematch to make it fresh, as long as you get a couple fights in between. Rematches are great. I don't know about "learning", but it's a great feeling to rematch someone who kicked your ass and come back and beat them. I'd like to rematch nearly all the fighters who've beaten me as I feel like it would go to clear a black mark on my own personal record.
    um, how many losses have you revenged?

  6. #26

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    773
    Style
    Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja
    give that man an amateur fighter tag.
    yay! i have been drooling for a tag of some kind =P

    yeah i would like a rematch in like a year so it wont be too early or too late(that guy i fought looked like he was in his thirties or forties dont know how long would he fighting for) not to really avenge my lost but just to see how i did compared to this time.

    thanks to everyone =)

  7. #27
    Torakaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kaka village
    Posts
    10,642
    Style
    Kitty Pow Pow!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by heyguy
    um, how many losses have you revenged?
    One, thus far, and it was a very satisfying victory.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

  8. #28

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    629
    Style
    8 step preying mantis
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by truepwrz
    yay! i have been drooling for a tag of some kind =P

    yeah i would like a rematch in like a year so it wont be too early or too late(that guy i fought looked like he was in his thirties or forties dont know how long would he fighting for) not to really avenge my lost but just to see how i did compared to this time.

    thanks to everyone =)
    Way to get in there and fight pwrz hats off to you. I understand where you are comming from with the rematch, it is allways good to see where you were and whaere you got to. I am sure you will just keep getting better if you keep your enthusiasm.

  9. #29
    Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc. supporting member
    Ke?poFist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,951
    Style
    Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Blackshadow
    One, thus far, and it was a very satisfying victory.
    Wait, this Kat or Ash?
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

  10. #30
    Torakaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kaka village
    Posts
    10,642
    Style
    Kitty Pow Pow!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KempoFist
    Wait, this Kat or Ash?
    Ashly
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Page 3 of 3 First 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO