Administrator

Posted On:
    12/22/2007 5:02pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdinca
    That was me that posted the Lei Tai videos. I threw them up just for the sake of discussion, not to support either viewpoint on Wing Chun. My bad if they've been posted and discussed before.

TWC also has several training videos on YouTube also, if you would like those posted as a counterpoint to the Lei Tai fights.
    I'm not talking about you or why you posted the video.

Deadlydumbass is trying to instigate a fight between the fighters when none exists.

Sorry the training he posted that didn't suck did. It has no bearing on the Letai Champions. Your video didn't support anything accept, some people fought in Letai and won doing WC.

He can't separate what he wants (validation of WC in its entirety) from the fact that MMA can actually incorporate WC if he knew what he was talking about.

MMA isn't a style dumbass. MMA mentality **** get a clue.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/22/2007 5:53pm

Style: Chinese martial arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    I'm not talking about you or why you posted the video.

Deadlydumbass is trying to instigate a fight between the fighters when none exists.
    false

Sorry the training he posted that didn't suck did. It has no bearing on the Letai Champions. Your video didn't support anything accept, some people fought in Letai and won doing WC.
    "some people?" try the same people, doof, which i didn't go out of my way to bother posting, but was conveniently posted by someone else. it also tore yours and other posters preconceived notions a new asshole, considering that a 2 year Wing Chun fighter beat a San Da fighter in a full contact fight. especially with that training that sucked...

He can't separate what he wants (validation of WC in its entirety)
    lol hardly! :wave: hello, welcome to reality! that is completely false.

from the fact that MMA can actually incorporate WC if he knew what he was talking about.
    of course it can, depending how we define MMA. i don't know what the general consensus here is, but sure, MMA means "mixed martial arts", and of course, technically speaking, an MMA guy is basically someone who crosstrains, comparable to the JKD philosophy. but generally speaking, most people understand MMA as a mix of BJJ, MT, boxing, and kickboxing, and go to MMA schools to train in those particular arts. if you're going to get all technical on me to out argue me, don't bother. if clarification is needed, be my guest.

MMA isn't a style dumbass. MMA mentality **** get a clue.
    see above, man of many ASSumptions. but there is a general philosophy behind the way an MMA fighter trains, especially in contrast to TMA. is TMA a style, "dumbass?" no, but we all know what we're speaking of when we say "MMA vs. TMA." so there you go again, being totally irrelevant, playing semantics and making every bitchy illogical argument you can just to look like mr. authoritative bullshido watchdog.
    Last edited by DeadlyVenom7; 12/22/2007 5:55pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/22/2007 6:06pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom7
    false

"some people?" try the same people, doof, which i didn't go out of my way to bother posting, but was conveniently posted by someone else. it also tore yours and other posters preconceived notions a new asshole, considering that a 2 year Wing Chun fighter beat a San Da fighter in a full contact fight. especially with that training that sucked...

lol hardly! :wave: hello, welcome to reality! that is completely false.
    You brought up LETAI championships as a point to prove the training didn't suck. Yes, that was you. Just because you didn't use names doesn't mean you didn't bring it up. You brought up full contact striking based Leta Championship first. Yes, that was you. The clip was posted by someone else the point was brought up by YOU.

of course it can, depending how we define MMA. i don't know what the general consensus here is, but sure, MMA means "mixed martial arts", and of course, technically speaking, an MMA guy is basically someone who crosstrains, comparable to the JKD philosophy. but generally speaking, most people understand MMA as a mix of BJJ, MT, boxing, and kickboxing, and go to MMA schools to train in those particular arts. if you're going to get all technical on me to out argue me, don't bother. if clarification is needed, be my guest.
    Like I said you don't understand MMA mentality or philosophy at all. It is sad you post a false definition you obviously don't understand.

You realize with this statement
    i don't know what the general consensus here is, but sure, MMA means "mixed martial arts", and of course, technically speaking, an MMA guy is basically someone who crosstrains, comparable to the JKD philosophy.
    That puts you right in the ASSumption (poor overused play on words and unoriginal) boat you are currently whining about. Thanks for proving you don't understand MMA. It negates you assumption argument towards me.
    see above, man of many ASSumptions. but there is a general philosophy behind the way an MMA fighter trains, especially in contrast to TMA. is TMA a style, "dumbass?" no, but we all know what we're speaking of when we say "MMA vs. TMA." so there you go again, being totally irrelevant, playing semantics and making every bitchy illogical argument you can just to look like mr. authoritative bullshido watchdog.
    Nope, that is what you believe **** nut. TMAers hit bags, they ran, they did body weight exercises and they foguht. The distinction came from idiots like you that want their **** to be something special, instead of another form of fighting.

When your testicles descend you'll understand.

Posted On:
    12/22/2007 11:21pm

Style: Much striking, SAMBO, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok if Mr. Hospital Punch is one of the guys you train with and he won that championship… great I give him kudos! For taking some really crappy training and doing something with it. Now if he could get some good training he would really rock.

I don’t know why you have such a hard time excepting that the training, as shown, really sucks. In fact if that is WC training that does not suck then WC is in even worse shape then posters on this board give it credit for.

You talk about him winning against someone and only know his training and not who he faced. The guy he faced might have had only 2 months training… who knows and who cares… it does nothing to support your argument that the videos posted are “Wing Chun training that does not suck.”

You have WC stuck so far up your ass that you can’t handle people honestly critiquing the training you hold so high on a pedestal. Even people with good training know there is always room for improvement, but you just want to hold on to your delusions that what you do does not suck… fine, do that, but stay away from those that aren’t as brain washed as you are. Realities a bitch and your getting bit in the ass.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011