218269 Bullies, 7752 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first Group1 year registeredTagger Second ClassRecommendation Second Class

Posted On:
    12/21/2007 1:19pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by angry welshman
    ...Semantics. My fault.
    Semantics, my ass.

Dear AW, I don't mind your little exchange of thoughts with It is Fake, but I'd like to point out what your original, thread-starting post was about:
    Quote Originally Posted by angry welshman
    ...Anyone in Chicago want to **** with this guy on behalf of a lowly Welshman like myself? He's a BIG **** talker, and he makes Bruce Lee noises in his demos. Surely that's enough of an excuse to kick his ass?
    Doesn't seem like too much semantics involved...

So again: the main point is not that you think the video is good for making baby jesus puke, it is that you asked other site members to go and fight a person you don't like.

Grown ups don't do that.

So grow up please. Thanx, and happy holidays.

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    12/21/2007 1:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by _un-gle bells
    Semantics, my ass.

Dear AW, I don't mind your little exchange of thoughts with It is Fake, but I'd like to point out what your original, thread-starting post was about:

Doesn't seem like too much semantics involved...

So again: the main point is not that you think the video is good for making baby jesus puke, it is that you asked other site members to go and fight a person you don't like.

Grown ups don't do that.

So grow up please. Thanx, and happy holidays.
    Way to take a quote out of context LOL. That was referring to my discussion with It Is Fake on what a "traditional martial artist" is, not the original post I made.

In any case, you've taken the whole thing far more seriously than you need have. I made no demand for a Bullshido member to go and cause physical harm to him. It was a light-hearted suggestion that someone go and mess around with a guy who thinks he's a deadly martial artist, and who has an obvious superiority complex - again, see his comments for the video.

I think that's everything resolved. It Is Fake, if you're finding our discussion of any interest, we could continue on another thread? Otherwise, I shall be sensible and allow this thread to die. Apologies again for the misunderstandings, and merry Xmas.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345