Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Hi, guys

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 7:58pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh ****. He got us guys. Let's close the site down. Someone tell Phrost to pull the plug.
    More human than human is our motto.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 8:12pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooded Justice
    Normally I wouldn't harp on anyones style but I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the OP's style field. Good day sirs.
    We all saw the style field. Hence why were are being sarcastic instead of nice in noobtown.

Omega is the only one supposed to ream the noobs.

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 8:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Obvious troll. 1/10

Ignore plz kthanks.

How do elenchus?

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 8:31pm

Style: gah, transition again

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahahaha.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 8:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoGamesHere
    Sounds like this forum and the creater of this site are nothing more than just a bunch or pre-deranged pack of immature teenies who just want to complain and say that everyone else sucks.

commentary has no basis, no facts, it is all a guessing game to this forum to those who want to complain.

Why don't you make a real contribution, get off the negative approach and come down off your "My crap is better than yours" preschool syndrome and accept people for who they are and carry on with your own business.

I am sure people will read and say crap about this. All I can say is, you never please everyone and who cares what those who want to talk crap or complain say. To me, I rate their comments the same as their intelligence.......'real low'.

Thank you for putting up a forum that does not make sense in the least.

:evil5: :thefinger :pottytrai
    Actually, it's sort of like turning on the lights after it's been dark for a while. If you try to figure things out too quick, you're basing your opinion off things you don't really see.

My personal opinion is that this is a site to promote BJJ...and gives the inevitable trolls and flame wars some place to happen...which affords a nice firewall to protect serious topics.

I don't agree with much of it...but I'm a disagreeable person to begin with...but my most sincere and helpful recommendation for you would be similar to saying don't run through a room until your eyes are adjusted...STFU until you've read a post or two.

Although I believe my initial, out of place posts were actually good, yours suck.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 8:48pm

Style: Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ummmm.... Well. I think I'm stuck on the pot v. kettle angle... Yeah, I got nothing after that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 8:50pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if you say bullshido is bad, what DO you suggest?

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 10:18pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Alexander

Although I believe my initial, out of place posts were actually good, yours suck.
    Only your arrogant, suspect, "intelligent" ass would say you post good information.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 10:28pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Alexander
    Actually, it's sort of like turning on the lights after it's been dark for a while. If you try to figure things out too quick, you're basing your opinion off things you don't really see.

My personal opinion is that this is a site to promote BJJ...and gives the inevitable trolls and flame wars some place to happen...which affords a nice firewall to protect serious topics.

I don't agree with much of it...but I'm a disagreeable person to begin with...but my most sincere and helpful recommendation for you would be similar to saying don't run through a room until your eyes are adjusted...STFU until you've read a post or two.

Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

How do Chameleon Circuit?

Posted On:
    12/16/2007 12:12am

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoGamesHere
    Sounds like this forum and the creater of this site are nothing more than just a bunch or pre-deranged pack of immature teenies who just want to complain and say that everyone else sucks.

commentary has no basis, no facts, it is all a guessing game to this forum to those who want to complain.

Why don't you make a real contribution, get off the negative approach and come down off your "My crap is better than yours" preschool syndrome and accept people for who they are and carry on with your own business.

I am sure people will read and say crap about this. All I can say is, you never please everyone and who cares what those who want to talk crap or complain say. To me, I rate their comments the same as their intelligence.......'real low'.

Thank you for putting up a forum that does not make sense in the least.

:evil5: :thefinger :pottytrai
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs37NSLy3z4
    Last edited by ironlurker; 12/16/2007 12:17am at .
    They killed JFK in '63, so what the **** you think they'll do to me?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast