Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 3:53pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TaeBo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Facts

Sounds like this forum and the creater of this site are nothing more than just a bunch or pre-deranged pack of immature teenies who just want to complain and say that everyone else sucks.

commentary has no basis, no facts, it is all a guessing game to this forum to those who want to complain.

Why don't you make a real contribution, get off the negative approach and come down off your "My crap is better than yours" preschool syndrome and accept people for who they are and carry on with your own business.

I am sure people will read and say crap about this. All I can say is, you never please everyone and who cares what those who want to talk crap or complain say. To me, I rate their comments the same as their intelligence.......'real low'.

Thank you for putting up a forum that does not make sense in the least.

:evil5: :thefinger :pottytrai
  2. KungFuBot

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 3:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, NoGamesHere, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 3:58pm

supporting member
     Style: 8 step preying mantis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido enjoy the site hope you like your time here.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 4:21pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoGamesHere
    Sounds like this forum and the creater of this site are nothing more than just a bunch or pre-deranged pack of immature teenies who just want to complain and say that everyone else sucks.

commentary has no basis, no facts, it is all a guessing game to this forum to those who want to complain.

Why don't you make a real contribution, get off the negative approach and come down off your "My crap is better than yours" preschool syndrome and accept people for who they are and carry on with your own business.

I am sure people will read and say crap about this. All I can say is, you never please everyone and who cares what those who want to talk crap or complain say. To me, I rate their comments the same as their intelligence.......'real low'.

Does that mean that this will be the last post you'll ever make here? Because if this place makes no sense, it will make even less sense for you to come and post after saying your peace.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 4:34pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ad hominem. Yet, isn't that what you just did? Oh wait it is. You are complaining and saying the website sucks. Please remove your training bra it seems a little tight.

Kind of like your posts. Unlike you we have MMA fighters, Bjj Black Belts, UFC fighters, Instrucors, TMAers (of diverse styles), amateur fighters, retired pro-fighters, Judokas, and the list goes on. He we even have Ninjas. Much is based on facts.

Bullshido's business is to make whiners like you understand larping is not fighting. The fact that MCDojo and bullshido have become normal words, outside of the site, means it has contributed something. Not to mention that it drew you here to complain.

Yet, you wrote a paragraph decrying the website you do care. If it didn't bother you, like with most NORMAL PEOPLE, you wouldn't have registered and posted.

Thank you for writing an autobiographical post about yourself.

Which art do you teach, that was torn apart on this forum, to elicit such a response?

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 4:38pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Irony.

More Irony

Hypocrite say what?

Even more irony

Make's sense to people with a minimal reading comprehension.

So enlightened one, are we done babbling yet? Are we going to explain what brought on this rant? Were you seperated from your dad's breast to early or are we just sexually uptight? Personally I think you just have no sense of irony or humor and you're just here to troll. Would you like me to place this in the proper location or are you done posting?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 6:31pm

Style: Justice/Firearms

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Normally I wouldn't harp on anyones style but I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the OP's style field. Good day sirs.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 6:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Cry some more, pencil neck.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 7:01pm

Style: crapp-lawl-ing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 7:11pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    EYE H8 BOOLSHEEDO. EYE WHEEL NUT POHST HEER UHGAIN. U GIYZ SUK BAHLS.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast