Page 14 of 15 First ... 4101112131415 Last

Thread: RIP Ryan Gracie

Style
    MT/SUB GRAPPLING
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy
    Noone who posts in this thread should be allowed near children unsupervised.
    So when is your next supervised visit?

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville supporting member
    Style
    Electricity, Speed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OH SNAP BRA
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Slipping coal into stockings with a little sumptin for mom.
    Style
    Rehab Fu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by THX-1138
    So when is your next supervised visit?
    Weather is really shitty for boating right now.

Style
    MT/SUB GRAPPLING
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bad news Scott, your kids were pulled out of the ocean and you were convicted.
    Laci is dead too.

Style
    sambo/crossfit
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by new2bjj
    No offense, El macho, but when you tell someone that they are a horrible parent, and call their 7 year old son a *****, then you should really expect the worst. That being said, I'm done with this thread, so everyone can flame away, for me saying that I wouldn't send my kid BACK to the same BJJ school after 1. Finding out that they are selling roids there 2. Strong arm collection tactics and 3 having had the experience of having to BOW to the actual Ryan Gracie, who was a low life thug. As I have said, IF my son wants to take BJJ, I will move heaven and earth to send him to a school where they don't do any of the 3 things, if I can find one. Plus, there is always Judo. Also, unlike what many may think, the Gracies have not cured cancer or anything, so I don't think he will be any less for not learning the deadly secrets of BJJ.
    is this the current training regimin you're doing with your son? Impressive young Skywalker:
    [IMG]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FJbOYza9Z0="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FJbOYza9Z0
    [/url]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Internet fight!!!11!

EVERYBODY USE ALL CAPS FROM HERE ON OUT!

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    Style
    creonte on hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherserge
    is this the current training regimin you're doing with your son? Impressive young Skywalker:
    [IMG]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FJbOYza9Z0="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FJbOYza9Z0
    [/url]
    WHAT THE ****?????? :sad5:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Style
    sambo/crossfit
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sorry for the double image...YOU COMPUTER 'TARD!!

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, new2bjj, if your son became a high level athlete in any particular sport who would you have coach him?

I doubt you're going to find an elite coach in any sport that didn't use steroids during their own competitive career or find one that never (knowingly) coached a steroid user. Performance enhancing drugs are pervasive in every sport.

Also, I've met Crispin. He's a nice guy. You're a turd.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville supporting member
    Style
    Electricity, Speed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you're saying that, if Crispin were coaching N2BJJ's son he would not immediately offer three immaculate pre-rolled HGH joints and ask how bad he wants to be a star? Keep in mind you are under oath.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Page 14 of 15 First ... 4101112131415 Last