Posted On:
    1/01/2008 4:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere
    Must of added this after I quoted.

The word here is CAN. I'm pretty sure that Boyd's point is that its not automatic. New2bjj has been wrong on many things on this thread and hid behind the fact that he is a parent and Boyd isn't (he may be don't remember) as if simply having kids will impart some insight on how to raise them. Simple fact that it is trial and error and only for those parents who care enough to try.
    Pretty much. Like I said, there's ample evidence (and by "ample", I mean billions of individual cases) that people with no right raising children are allowed to anyway, simply because the only criteria is having a functioning penis and a comfortable womb.

If you'd like to continue the "parenting--->fighting" extended metaphor, consider that just because someone does something does not automatically mean they're good at it. For example, I can tell that since New2BJJ is not only a *****, but is actively campaigning to make his child a *****, I can ascertain he must be really, really bad at BJJ, even though he probably trains at least once a week.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    1/01/2008 6:49pm

Style: TKD, MT, KEMPO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd
    Pretty much. Like I said, there's ample evidence (and by "ample", I mean billions of individual cases) that people with no right raising children are allowed to anyway, simply because the only criteria is having a functioning penis and a comfortable womb.

If you'd like to continue the "parenting--->fighting" extended metaphor, consider that just because someone does something does not automatically mean they're good at it. For example, I can tell that since New2BJJ is not only a *****, but is actively campaigning to make his child a *****, I can ascertain he must be really, really bad at BJJ, even though he probably trains at least once a week.
    Well, you're living proof that some people should not have children, that's for goddamn sure. Guess what, if someone doesn't do something at all, they really aren't good at it. I'm sure you have fond memories of your dad dropping you on your head, but I'll stick to my own counsel, as opposed to listening to a bunch of fucktards on the web as to how I should raise my kid. I don't train in BJJ at all, I just go to a boxing gym. I was getting arthritis, but hey, I guess I should risk my aging joints on trying to be a tough guy, a la JFS, but I think not. :icon_comp

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    1/01/2008 10:18pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by new2bjj
    Well, you're living proof that some people should not have children, that's for goddamn sure. Guess what, if someone doesn't do something at all, they really aren't good at it. I'm sure you have fond memories of your dad dropping you on your head, but I'll stick to my own counsel, as opposed to listening to a bunch of fucktards on the web as to how I should raise my kid. I don't train in BJJ at all, I just go to a boxing gym. I was getting arthritis, but hey, I guess I should risk my aging joints on trying to be a tough guy, a la JFS, but I think not. :icon_comp
    Perhaps you should keep your private life private then instead of parading your problems for all to see like some freeway stumblebum with a cardboard sign and a crutch.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    1/01/2008 10:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait, so are you now doing the self-pitying "I'm old and sports are for dumb people who want to get injured p.s. I'm like 34" shtick? Are you trying to morph from one goober archetype to another?
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    1/02/2008 12:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait, so are you now doing the self-pitying "I'm old and sports are for dumb people who want to get injured p.s. I'm like 34" shtick? Are you trying to morph from one goober archetype to another?
    I'm like, 48, so yeah, that would be a little old to be getting injured. Oh and THX, please **** off, you post as many problems as anyone.[MEDIA][/MEDIA]

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    1/02/2008 2:16am

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    riiiiight.

Posted On:
    1/02/2008 2:56am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're 48? Jesus, what sort of dad do you hope to be? Besides sedentary?

Posted On:
    1/02/2008 2:58am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    NEW2BJJ and His Son IN:
    Football Frolics

"Come on dad, toss the football!"

"Can't son, I'm ridiculously old and I'm afraid of contact sports."

"Dad, I'm on steroids!"

"I wish I were dead."

fin.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/02/2008 3:42pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    RIP Eddie Guerrero.

You're in a better place than Chris Benoit and Ryan Gracie.

Posted On:
    1/02/2008 5:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're 48? Jesus, what sort of dad do you hope to be? Besides sedentary?
    That's funny, coming from a guy whose dad died of embarassment.

Boyd (throws football at gravestone) "Dad, see, I don't throw like a girl anymore!" (Runs off to write some long self pitying blog.)