222001 Bullies, 4129 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 15 1 234511 ... LastLast
  1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

RIP Ryan Gracie

Ryan Gracie dies in jail on charges of stealing a motorcycle.

According to Globo TV, the BJJ black belt Ryan Gracie was found dead in the cell where he was being held at a police station in Sao Paulo after having been accused of car theft yesterday in the city of Sao Paulo. According to the Sao Paulo State Secretariat of Public Safety, Ryan was alone in the cell.

According to the G1 news:

“Ryan was sent to the 91st DP, after having toxicology exams done at the central IML at around 2:30 am. He arrived at the police station in Vila Leopoldina at 3 am. According to the officer on call of the 15th Police District police officer Daniella Ranna, where the athlete’s case was registered for having tried to steal a motorcycle, he was sent to the 91st DP because it is a traffic station. From there, he would have been seen to the “most recommendable” location.

According to the SSP, at around 7am, when policemen at the station were checking the cells with their detainees, they found the fighter fallen in a corner. They entered and confirmed that he was dead. At around 10 am, coroners were already at the location to do the necessary exams and send
    the body to the institute.

http://www.graciemag.com/news/144/AR...007-12-15.html
    Attached Images  

blotter art.

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 10:42am

Style: San Shou

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, too bad. But don't they all have money?

Why the **** would he steal a motorcycle?

Keeping you safe from Mongolians

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 10:45am

Style: Sanda/Taijiquan *Hiatus*

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Purely annecdotal but I read he was running from some crime mob types.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 10:47am

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Domite
    Damn, too bad. But don't they all have money?

Why the **** would he steal a motorcycle?
    Why would Winona Ryder shoplift? She's rich too..
    Answer: Drugs
    Most likely the answer here as well.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 10:47am

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    eh he was one of the lame ones anyway bfd
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 12:16pm

Style: ex-wrestler, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well that's a damn shame. Ryan was always the black sheep of the Gracies (as far as I know). This does shock me though, even if he was a druggie. RIP.

Too bad he was a dumbass who got in trouble and broke the law.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 12:30pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For those of you being disrespectful about the death of Ryan I thank you for letting me know what type of people you really are. You're not getting a rise out of me so don't come back with a retort.

I for one just had somebody die. Somebody I didn't really like. I never talked any disrespect about him upon his death. Most of that went without saying. Too bad you weren't raised with a higher sense of honor.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 1:12pm

Style: Defense Fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh noes. Ryan was one of my favorite fighters. Loved his aggressive, yet very skillful style, especially the takedowns. I was hoping so much to see him more in the ring. Sad news, and they came very sudden.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 2:03pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ and Jits with hits.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had always thought his "bad boy" rep was something that Pride had come up with to give him a story. I had heard he had shot himself accidentally at some point, and he may have been running with some rough dudes, but it sucks that he died.

His fight with Sakuraba, although he lost, was pretty good and he went the distance with him.

RIP

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 2:05pm

Style: ex-wrestler, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Scrooged Me
    For those of you being disrespectful about the death of Ryan I thank you for letting me know what type of people you really are. You're not getting a rise out of me so don't come back with a retort.

I for one just had somebody die. Somebody I didn't really like. I never talked any disrespect about him upon his death. Most of that went without saying. Too bad you weren't raised with a higher sense of honor.
    Sorry about your loss bro. It is a damn shame what happened to Ryan Gracie, but some of us were just speaking on what more than likely happened, that the death was probably (no proof on that yet) due to drug use. But yeah, there were a few here that are being totally disrespectful about his death, and that's not cool. Like that he may have been a boring fighter so no big deal, etc. That's not cool. It's a shame, many people speak like that about celebrities of any sort who die. Just ignore them and move on.
Page 1 of 15 1 234511 ... LastLast