Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11
    sochin101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lincolnshire, England
    Posts
    6,828
    Style
    No gym currently.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dude at work just looked over my shoulder and asked "woah, is that a *****?"
    I said "no, guy got caught with an elbow, doesn't make him a *****"
    And he, looking closer went "oh, I saw the downy hair and the red gash and thought it was a vagina".
    :-/

  2. #12
    Rock Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,966
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You've lived a sheltered life Al.. That and with the goat porn I can see how you'd mistake that guys eyebrow for a fadge.

  3. #13
    sochin101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lincolnshire, England
    Posts
    6,828
    Style
    No gym currently.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Frosty
    You've lived a sheltered life Al.. That and with the goat porn I can see how you'd mistake that guys eyebrow for a fadge.
    I see the intricate use of words has baffled you.
    I'll re-post, just for you.
    I R MAN
    MY FREND IS DIFFRENT MAN
    MY FREND SEE EYE BROW PICKTURE
    HIM THINK IS LADY-PARTS
    I SAY NO, NOT LADY PARTS, U ARE A STUPID
    HIM WANK ANYWAY COS PARTYBOY LOOK NICE AND CLEAN
    THEN U POST
    BABY JESUS CRY AND CANCEL CRISTMASS
    BAD AIKIDOMAN
    Did that help, at all?:hal:

  4. #14
    The Question's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,593
    Style
    Striking/Grappling/Poking
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen101
    dude at work just looked over my shoulder and asked "woah, is that a *****?"
    I said "no, guy got caught with an elbow, doesn't make him a *****"
    And he, looking closer went "oh, I saw the downy hair and the red gash and thought it was a vagina".
    :-/
    lolz. funny.

  5. #15
    partyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,584
    Style
    bjj/(not enough)MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen101
    dude at work just looked over my shoulder and asked "woah, is that a *****?"
    I said "no, guy got caught with an elbow, doesn't make him a *****"
    And he, looking closer went "oh, I saw the downy hair and the red gash and thought it was a vagina".
    :-/
    well, tell your friend the gash is probably too big for his man-parts...


    but srsly, that's effing gross

  6. #16
    Rock Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,966
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen101
    I see the intricate use of words has baffled you.
    I'll re-post, just for you.
    I R MAN
    MY FREND IS DIFFRENT MAN
    MY FREND SEE EYE BROW PICKTURE
    HIM THINK IS LADY-PARTS
    I SAY NO, NOT LADY PARTS, U ARE A STUPID
    HIM WANK ANYWAY COS PARTYBOY LOOK NICE AND CLEAN
    THEN U POST
    BABY JESUS CRY AND CANCEL CRISTMASS
    BAD AIKIDOMAN
    Did that help, at all?:hal:
    No because I was elbowed in the face last Thursday evening in class and feel a bit concusssssed.

    What was the question ?

  7. #17
    sochin101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lincolnshire, England
    Posts
    6,828
    Style
    No gym currently.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Frosty
    No because I was elbowed in the face last Thursday evening in class and feel a bit concusssssed.
    Dammit. I planned to go, but my sister had the temerity to have a birthday on that day.

    Should have ditched... she has a birthday every year, but you only get elbowed every so often.

    Who elbowed you? Who do I buy a drink for :thumbsup:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Frosty
    What was the question ?
    Your next what?

  8. #18
    Rock Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,966
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I managed to elbow myself as I grabbed my own wrist.

    Was the Birthday taking place at the Zoo ?

  9. #19
    syberia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,788
    Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I managed to elbow myself as I grabbed my own wrist.
    That seems a likely scenario.
    ... Is that even physically possible? Wait, were you wearing t3h m4g1c p4nt5??
    That would make it more likley. ;)

  10. #20
    sochin101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lincolnshire, England
    Posts
    6,828
    Style
    No gym currently.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Frosty
    I managed to elbow myself as I grabbed my own wrist.
    Don't believe you. Obvious ploy to get me to buy you a drink. Unlikely. Unless you wear that pretty little blue skirt...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Frosty
    Was the Birthday taking place at the Zoo ?
    If only!
    Nr Sainsburys... classy.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO