Posted On:
    7/22/2008 5:15am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    You know what?

I'm going to contact Staff. We need you guys to verify your identities. This is slowly getting ugly and that is the last thing we need.
    YOU are right! You donn't need this/

Yes, I agree that it is getting ugly.

I asked my daughter if she wanted to post again..... She said yes at first. Then goes back and forth. Very impulsive. Ultimately, it will be up to her. She advised me not to respond any more. I think she is wiser than me.

Other peoples names have came up here lately as well. Some I know others I do not know.
    Please keep it to verbally trashing and trying to ruin ME not THEM.
    As for the immediate questions :

I have been arrested 6 times in my life.

Am I a fake ? I was bothered by this accusation. In my moments of doubt , I have approached my closest friends and what I consider my peers to put them this question. All of them are much better and wiser than me. I put value in their thoughts.
    I have 3 black belt diplomas . In this day an age ,I am not sure if that means much. Yet I Value them. If those instructors want them back, PLease call.

PLease do not involve my Mother, any other Instructors Mother or Kids in your questions.

I have asked any Students, Friends or Relatives not to post . Nor to go to my mothers house to involve her.
    Taking up for me in this manner , seems to cause immediate backlash.

Do not come to my house to take anything , Do any damage or leave trash on my lawn. I have a video monitor, my neighbors and police dept. are aware and you will be arrested !

Do not approach my children without my or my ex-wifes approval. They have been hurt physically and emotionally in this and any action toward them will involve the most vicious legal an physical action possible.

As For Dave Eastwood saying I was a mistake... He is Sensei !
    His opinion matters to me. If anything I have said or done has embarassed him . I am truly Sorry an beg his forgiveness. If not , he is welcome to come by and say hello. My kids would enjoy meeting him

This is my last post.

This site has my regrets to the drama this has become.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/22/2008 8:13am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dillonsting
    YOU are right! You donn't need this/

Yes, I agree that it is getting ugly.

I asked my daughter if she wanted to post again..... She said yes at first. Then goes back and forth. Very impulsive. Ultimately, it will be up to her. She advised me not to respond any more. I think she is wiser than me.

Other peoples names have came up here lately as well. Some I know others I do not know.
    Please keep it to verbally trashing and trying to ruin ME not THEM.
    As for the immediate questions :
    Right.

I have been arrested 6 times in my life.

Am I a fake ? I was bothered by this accusation. In my moments of doubt , I have approached my closest friends and what I consider my peers to put them this question. All of them are much better and wiser than me. I put value in their thoughts.
    I have 3 black belt diplomas . In this day an age ,I am not sure if that means much. Yet I Value them. If those instructors want them back, PLease call.
    Black Belt diplomas....that is new. They aren't in the same realm as education so, no.

You have Black Belt certificates.

PLease do not involve my Mother, any other Instructors Mother or Kids in your questions.

I have asked any Students, Friends or Relatives not to post . Nor to go to my mothers house to involve her.
    Taking up for me in this manner , seems to cause immediate backlash.
    Thanks for talking to the instigators. Bullshido, as a forum, did not bring kids, names, mothers, fathers, or students into this thread.

Do not come to my house to take anything , Do any damage or leave trash on my lawn. I have a video monitor, my neighbors and police dept. are aware and you will be arrested !

Do not approach my children without my or my ex-wifes approval. They have been hurt physically and emotionally in this and any action toward them will involve the most vicious legal an physical action possible.
    Wow, this sounds like personal problems again, this has nothing to do with Bullshido. We do not condone anything illegal.

As For Dave Eastwood saying I was a mistake... He is Sensei !
    His opinion matters to me. If anything I have said or done has embarassed him . I am truly Sorry an beg his forgiveness. If not , he is welcome to come by and say hello. My kids would enjoy meeting him
    Well, call him and hash it out.

This is my last post.

This site has my regrets to the drama this has become.
    Good luck in your life.

Posted On:
    7/22/2008 2:05pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A group of us Parents, Students and Friends listened and question Mr. Dillon for 2 and half hours after he was arrested. The above article was instigated by anonymous sources to try and ruin Dillon or get him to fold. we were part of the other instigators trying everyway possible to intimidate Dillon to give up the school. He answered every question ... good and bad. Others who were trying to ruin him left if they did not like his answer.
    We enjoy the activity and wanted to protect our children . Not only from what was being portrayed but the influences portraying them.

Our facts was based on what was saw and listened to the past 9 months and thought he deserved another view.
    All it has accomplished is stirring more stuff up.

The people he has brought over for us and our children has been on the up and up and we are lucky for this. Don't try and ruin something good by negativity.
    Good day

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/22/2008 2:15pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is why things are posted and discussed.

The above article was instigated by anonymous sources to try and ruin Dillon or get him to fold.
    Maybe or just like many communities all the names are reported. If you are recognizable yes, you are going to get called out.

For example, a supervisor was recently terminated for having sex on the job. No it wasn't reported in the newspaper.

Bill Clinton did the same thing and we all know how that turned out.

Yes, some of you may be hurt. Community news is news.
    Oh, it is hard to complain when he gave an interview.

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 6:39pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    byyyy
    Last edited by CHAAMP; 7/30/2008 11:55am at .

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 8:07pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    later
    Last edited by CHAAMP; 7/30/2008 11:55am at .

Posted On:
    7/26/2008 3:29pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    later
    Last edited by CHAAMP; 7/30/2008 11:56am at .

12th level logic wielder

Posted On:
    7/26/2008 3:35pm

Style: BJJ, judo, rapier

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAAMP
    NAME IS ELTON HIPPLE ...... WAAH WAAH SUE YOU. DEFAMTION WAAH WAAH ANGUISH AND HARM,THE TORTS OF LIDEL
    Your inability to write properly and without using all uppercase letters is causing me anguish and harm in the form of a headache. It is only slightly mitigated by my amusement at your threatening people, without even specifying whom, with legal actions that you cannot spell.

Posted On:
    7/26/2008 3:50pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    byyyyy
    Last edited by CHAAMP; 7/30/2008 11:56am at .

Posted On:
    7/26/2008 4:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    later
    Last edited by CHAAMP; 7/30/2008 11:57am at .
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 7 LastLast