Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    6/07/2008 10:02pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Someone lock this thread immediately until Sam can handle this plz?

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 6:52pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none at the moment

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seems like this man went threw alot and still made it out on top. He must be made of some tuff stuff.

Posted On:
    7/03/2008 10:24pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kickboxing, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Greg Dillon, shame on you!

Mr Browning, I am not a martial Arts instructor. I am a parent and my child has been in the martial arts for a couple years. I know all the mess that went down with Mr Dillion. He visited our school several times but never did anything even when dressed. I am not impressed with the man and think he is full of himself. He has spoken to me and my child a few times . My child is very uncomfortable around him. He tries to do too much to impress kids and people. He may be good with kids, I heard he wasnt allowed to be around his own. His daughter and son took classes with my child. Im just saying I read the above comments and an eleven- twelve year old doesnt write like that. Mr Dillon manipulates people and you would think he knew somewhat what he talked about til you are around him for a while.

People will LIE and get off on spreading untruths. I know Mr Boggs and have a great respect for the man. My child is a different and better person because of him and the Martial Arts. My child was flunking school and was very introverted. Today he has been on the B honor roll most of the year and is starting to play other sports. His teachers say he has done a complete 360 fron what he was last year. He now believes in himself and takes the initiative to step up and be a leader. Isnt that what Martial Arts supposed to be Mr Browning. I just dont think Mr Dillon is a ggod man. But that is my opinion. I couldnt sit quiet and read these blogs without saying something, while everyone else is feeling sorry for the man. I wish him well. Just would never let him around my children.
    Last edited by warrior777; 7/04/2008 3:02pm at .

Posted On:
    7/03/2008 10:39pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay Warrior, what is your beef with Greg Dillon? Are you another martial arts teacher?

Posted On:
    7/05/2008 5:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ, Muay Thai, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Browning, just saw your post wondering if you are one of the instructors that teaches with Sensei Dillon at the Madison dojo? I have been training with Scott Dixon off & on for a couple of years now. Do you by chance know a fighter by the name of Josh Cooper?

Posted On:
    7/05/2008 7:37pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: shotkan,bjj, kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sensei Dillon got his shodan rank under David Eastwood who supposedly made him go into a redneck bar and fight his way out as part of his test. I was told by a student and close friend of Mr. Dillon's that Eastwood went to prison and as a result Mr. Dillon left him and chose to go with another organization where he was promoted to 3rd dan. So its no wonder that Eastwood would never defend Sensei Dillon's character or claim him as a student. Sensei Dillon has trained with many WV martial artist including, Carlos Turner, Ron Wilkerson, Billy Washington and Master Roger Jarrett (where he was offered a teaching position). So the guy must not be all that bad!

Posted On:
    7/05/2008 8:10pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wimpo2008
    Mr. Browning, just saw your post wondering if you are one of the instructors that teaches with Sensei Dillon at the Madison dojo? I have been training with Scott Dixon off & on for a couple of years now. Do you by chance know a fighter by the name of Josh Cooper?
    No/ I'm also not from West Virginia or any of its neigboring states.

Posted On:
    7/13/2008 10:52pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am upset that a twelve yr old is reading this ****. yet she sounds mature especially listening to all of us assholes rake her dad.

Posted On:
    7/13/2008 11:05pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

???

Quote Originally Posted by knuckles2008
    Sensei Dillon got his shodan rank under David Eastwood who supposedly made him go into a redneck bar and fight his way out as part of his test. I was told by a student and close friend of Mr. Dillon's that Eastwood went to prison and as a result Mr. Dillon left him and chose to go with another organization where he was promoted to 3rd dan. So its no wonder that Eastwood would never defend Sensei Dillon's character or claim him as a student. Sensei Dillon has trained with many WV martial artist including, Carlos Turner, Ron Wilkerson, Billy Washington and Master Roger Jarrett (where he was offered a teaching position). So the guy must not be all that bad!
    where do all of you get your info from?

Posted On:
    7/13/2008 11:20pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

facts or fiction

Quote Originally Posted by yabadaba
    where do all of you get your info from?
    I was oulled to this site becuse of al the bs flying around. if you are uncomfortable with the guy dont go to his school, there are lots of teachers .otherwise why not let him be... many cant because they are **** stirrers or manipulated by others behind the scenes. I am not sure what to make of this except he is trying to better peoples lives thru the arts and we r arm chair critics of what ever he is doing. as well as the rest of this site. as far as him full of himself .... I have yet to meet any martial artist that is not a little cocksure of himself. The article itself has a few facts and comments that were wrong. as far as people being sorry for him... i dont think that was the case at all. when he first was arrested we all couldnt wait to jump on the band wagon. Then he was found not guilty an his kid had acces to this bullshit. what worse I bet at least one of the rumor mongers were there in front of his kids spreading their disease.you that have supported him or at least had empathy to him... at least your trying to be positive. as far as the parent who has the kid with boggs. stay with boggs. that is where the budo of the art grows.your bond to your sensei. time will tell if he is a bullshitter or you are... or you are just bullshitting yourself !!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast