Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This shite should be in YMAS and not in a style discussion forum.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kajunboy89
    i asked someone what happens when if i go on the ground, and his answer was well we just give up & get assraped.
    FIXED

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boy, wouldn't the actual ninja answer to ground fighting be a secret poisoned finger nail or something? Just don't scratch your own nose first...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington
    Boy, wouldn't the actual ninja answer to ground fighting be a secret poisoned finger nail or something? Just don't scratch your own nose first...
    You goad a guy into fighting you at a bar to impress your fellow D&D playing friends.

While he's getting mad, you quickly reach into the pouch you hand-sewed onto your right asscheek (that's right, ONTO your asscheek... real ninjas don't fear self-multilation) to coat your fingers with the uber-deadly poison of the 3-testicle horned poison dart frog of southern Ireland...

Then you suddenly realize that you have the itchiest asshole ever.

4 minutes later the paramedics are there, and the last thing you hear before you fade into the blackness is "....geez, I didn't know that could be absorbed rectally."

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kajunboy89
    they refused to let me train at full speed. they would do one technique, let us do it like 3 or 4 times then do something else. everything has to be done SLOW. i tried to do something fast and with some power and they said, no, do it slow and learn it.
    how can i learn something bu doing it slow only like 3 times??
    then, they dont really kick. they made me learn to do a "pushing" front kick. even when we were close enough to punch, they made me do some ninjer push kick thing.
    i asked someone what happens when if i go on the ground, and his answer was well dont go on the ground. WHAT THE **** KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT?!
    how about some free sparring i said. they replied no, too deadly could kill. blah blah blah every strike is going to mame or kill. solarplexes will kill in 3 shots.
    that seriously sounds like old lady tai chi in chinatown's parks

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST!
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Kajun, what state are you in?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aren't you going to go on a quest to find the r34l ninj3rism? OK, suit yourself.

Being serious, what art/s do you have in mind now?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the '80s I trained TKD and TSD. I would get together with my friends to spar but would always get tied up like a pretzel by the wrestlers. When I asked my TSD instructor about that he looked at me like I was retarded and said "Why would you let it go to the ground?".

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shouldn't pray to the devil. He never listens anyway.

Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last