Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/11/2007 6:17am

Style: MM to tha A

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Massive MMA FAQ

Hello MA whores

Is there a gigantor mma faq somewhere that basically snaps brief, informative, and to the point answers to the most common mma questions asked, including but not limited to mma on teh street, mma + dudes = gay, akido in mma, mixed martial arts vs mixing martial arts, evolution of mma, mma not being tha realz martial arts, tradition in mma, mma not for multiple opponents, pressure/throat strikes vs grappling, and any other fecking google-like search terms that has been discussed globally on internet forums, with retarded co-workers, with slightly more retarded classmates, with random people at bus stops, or even with girlfriends.

i've read all the stuff on the actual bullshido site and stuff people have written on certain topics, but am merely wondering if something like this has actually been put together on a wiki somewhere and i'm just being a lazy moron. feel free to rage at me, it's 6:17 a.m and i'm on an internet forum and it's exam week and i just don't give a crap

thank you

Posted On:
    12/11/2007 6:50am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What you are talking about seems to be more like an "MMA for self-defense" type FAQ because to cover all of MMA would require lots of stuff about the sport. I don't think MMA is primarily for self-defense, but that doesn't mean it isn't better than most of the alternatives.

I will however get the ball rolling with the entry for "Aikido in MMA":

Don't be stupid. That's not going to work.
    Well you did say to be brief.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/11/2007 7:11am

Style: MM to tha A

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't really mean an FAQ on the "sport" of mma as there are just too many fighters and matches and technical **** to cover. I guess to narrow it down, it would be an FAQ of mainly quotes from anti-mma guys with answers/bitter sarcastic answers to follow.

An American Hero!

Posted On:
    12/11/2007 7:20am

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     TryKickboxingNow.com - Free Internet Marketing for Kickboxing Programs! Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MMA is for self defense, more so then any other system. Look up SBG vids on google for why.

Nah, there isnt any FAQ.

Posted On:
    12/11/2007 4:10pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you thinking about this thread? I've only read the first 20 posts or so.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...ight=arguement
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    12/11/2007 4:18pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/11/2007 4:32pm

Style: Boxing.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "My friend then asked, "what if the guy you are fighting was gay? Would you use the male points, or the female points?" And this person sat very still for a moment, and then he said "use the female points." '

Legend.