Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/09/2007 3:19pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BBNBF

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I know I am overweight.

Hello friends, I'm 17 years old and I know I am overweight. I want to loose at least 40 pounds within six months. I am looking for a good dieting plan for years. Can somebody give me a strict diet to follow? I need a good diet, that I can stick to, The doctor said that I'm not in any danger for diabetes or anything, I'd just be a pretty healthier if I lost the 40 pounds. So does anybody know of any strict diets which I can follow?
    Last edited by cancersurvivor; 12/12/2007 12:40am at .

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    12/09/2007 7:34pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello, I took the opportunity to remove your post from the thread where you place it, and create a new one for you.

Please, next time, do not just "pop" into an existing thread and ask questions that are not relevant to the topic being discussed. Create a new thread, or search of a thread that is recent and directly related to your questions instead.

Now that we have cleared that up, welcome.

Regarding your question, this has already been discussed a couple of times. For that purpose, we have collected the material most relevant to these questions in a few threads.

For starters, you need to do your due diligence and homework. I strongly suggest you read the following threads in their entirety. Study and learn the material in them:

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Nutritional Programs & Protein Prejudice
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=53351

You should start reading the main thread we have on nutrition and supplementation, first:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61083

as well as the sticky thread for this forum:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61712

Regards.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/09/2007 8:07pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    eat less crap food
    eat more good food
    get cardio exercise (at least 20mins high heart rate)
    start a lifting routine
    get enough sleep

I mean really, it is really that simple. I have lost close to 60lbs sinece april. It isn't that hard. You just need to be consistent. Try simple easy steps and changes. Don't dive in expecting to change everything about your life in one day.
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.