Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/04/2007 10:48pm

Style: Injured for 1+ years

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

HAHA total vindication for the bus altercation!

Ay whutup people. A ways back I posted a thread talking about how I got caught up in a stupid lopsided incident on the bus ( http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54806 ). Whatever, it was a shitty situation. Feel like I totally made up for that **** last week.

Weirdly enough almost the identical thing happened again on the same line. Except this time it was some fat white dude & some approx 18 year old chick. Fair warning, there's no fight in this long story, it's resolved peacefully and thus boringly. Read or let the thread die, no complaints.

Story

So this chick is talking on her cell phone HELLA loud. The fat guy turns around and shouts, "I feel like giving you a dollar to STFU.." and then goes on to complain about how she's fuckin stupid talking on the phone that loud. She tries to hit that combination between apologetic & tough saying something like "Sorry. But you can sit somewhere else." But her voice comes out way too quivery to be assertive.

He disses her some more and then thinks for a minute and goes, "You know what? I think I will sit somewhere else I'm gonna sit right next to you. How do you like that?!" He gets up, sits next to her (last row in the back of the bus) and squeezes into her, so she's in a corner and pressed up against him. At this point it's obvious she's scared as hell and starts apologizing.

You ever seen a situation that you have no doubt exactly how it's gonna end? This was one of those. From perv grin to incrementally testing what he could get away with, it was so obvious this was gonna end with him grabbing her leg or something.

He's still talking **** to her and I turn around look back at them and say in the deadest most soulless voice possible (u know what i'm talking about? the voice that conveys this person is completely indifferent to kicking your ass on a public bus). "Ay. You made your point. What you're doing is not cool. Go sit back in your chair."

Again, he thinks for a few seconds, then starts giving this embarassed grin to me & her and is like, "Oh heheh, you know I was just joking..." and starts getting up. She apologizes to him again as he's going back to his chair and he says, "no no really heheh I was just joking it's okay." A few seconds later she smartly takes the opportunity to move to the front of the bus. Along with the only other person that in the last few rows with us (some other chick in her 20s).

This type of thing generally pisses me off cause regardless of how it ends, it's almost inevitable that a person's sense of security is shattered. There's really not much difference between a stranger successfully abusing you, and its being narrowly avoided because another stranger stepped in. In both cases you were still rendered helpless. So, the coup de grace:

As I'm getting ready to get off the bus I go up to her and talk to her a little. Just tell her that dude was hella retarded and it was really impressive how she was brave about standing up for herself. She starts relaxing a bit and jokingly says that when I first turned around she was worried I was one of his boys & gonna back him up. So I laughed and was like, "hey I'm not gonna front you were talking MADD loud that **** was annoying as ****. but u know that dude is a psycho so i'm glad you stood up for yourself."

Fuckin homerun. No violence, no exertion, nothing. And the best part is when she remembers this **** she won't remember it as her being helpless and needing someone else to step in. She'll remember the time some asshole was fucking with her on the bus and she held her own.

So what's up people? I know every month someone posts up a fight story, but anyone ever just said or did exactly the right thing and have a situation that was about to be *really* fucked up turn out perfectly?
    Last edited by h_sh_m; 12/04/2007 10:52pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/04/2007 11:02pm

Style: BJJ, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you didn't get laid as a direct result of this, then you didn't do the right thing.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/04/2007 11:05pm

supporting member
     Style: Bartitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well done.

Posted On:
    12/04/2007 11:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well done.

Btw, only lowlifes and old ladies take the bus.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2007 1:23am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tkd, bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington
    Well done.

Btw, only lowlifes and old ladies take the bus.
    Or students who have to park in satellite lots.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2007 1:42am

Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not as funny as the last story......

Rowsdower!

Posted On:
    12/05/2007 4:25am

Join us... or die
     Style: On Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good job... but man, you shoulda asked that girl out!

You coulda tapped her azz like a KEG, son.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2007 4:45am

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey thats cool man. glad you were able to stop it from being like the last one or worse.

i'm glad i don't go on buses anymore. i was always having to stick up for special needs people.

on my bus to school when i was 14 there was always loads of college guys who were total wankers. one time they decided to save loads of rotten fruit to throw at this guy who had moderate-severe learning difficulties (who happened to be the brother of a friend of mine).
    i took it for the first couple of throws and then totally blew it. turned around and told the guy who was throwing it to fucking stop it or i'd kick his ass.

of course this guy who was like 6ft and 18 strolled down the bus all like "hur hur this kid's gonna try and hit me".
    so i punched him in the nose and sat back down.
    he went to complain to the bus driver and he told him to STFU and that he deserved it and to sit down before he threw him off.

oh YEAH:owneddanc

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    12/05/2007 4:46am

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you ride some crazy buses... Downtown I assume?
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Posted On:
    12/05/2007 5:26am

Style: Boxing, Solar Ray Attack

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you should do a whole chain of these where the results get weirder and weirder every time. Then a clown jumps out of the Ford pinto and slaps the **** out the plaid mariachi. Sumo steve takes the rear as .....
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast