Exasperated.

Posted On:
    12/05/2007 7:25pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Grinch
    I must have been in PR mode at the time. You're still one of my favorite posters here though.
    I know. It lessens the sting of Wastrel's departure for you.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    12/05/2007 7:41pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel White
    These macho, hard as **** "I'll fight anyone" types
    I'm not going to say anything about "getting trolled into thinking you're trolling someones board" but "macho hard as **** "i'll fight anyone" types describe pretty much every fighter I've trained with.

The whole thing made internet challenges look pathetic and imature. And when the video was posted of you all standing there in an empty gym wearing your fight gear looking like a bunch of Tuf Noobs wanting to get some glory it was fucking hilarious ... and pathetic.

The point of all of this is that macho cock swinging and internet challenges are laughable.
    Fighting people you don't like over the internet seems at least as reasonable as traveling around the country to fight people you know nothing about and might even be friends with. I've had like 12 sanctioned fights and I don't hold them in any higher regard then I'd hold fighting someone from the internet.

No serious proffessional fighter would make an ass of themselves by getting involved in this sort of thing.
    I'm not professional but my two national titles+ one tournament title+ world ranking in muay thai indicates that I am to some degree "serious". I could be "serious" and "professional" withen a couple weeks by accepting money to beat someone up and I would still happily find it just as amusing to beat someone up because of their attitude on the internet.

Even the times you've "won" ... ie the Rudy thing and the JFS thing. What did it accomplish?
    I got to see a man get beaten up, getting his blood all over his opponent and then the bleeding guy got up and asked his unscratched opponent "why you bleedin, nigguhr!?"

Pretty awesome

Infact the whole Bullshiudo "mission" is pointless anyway.
    Bullshido has exposed frauds and gotten many many people to re-examine their bullshit training methods. Bullshido is pretty much single handedly responsible for getting me to drop korotty and becoming a reasonably respected fighter. Bullshido is great. Your post is pointless.
    Last edited by Anna Kovacs; 12/05/2007 7:43pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2007 8:16pm

Style: BJJ boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow, sensei al's troll job worked way better than they anticipated!

Pseudo-Scrambler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    12/05/2007 8:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lawsuit? Some trolls use the user name AlPerry to troll, and we don't even know if anything, including full name/false claims, etc were even remotely based on the powerlifter that uses the same user name and you're worried about a lawsuit?

IMHO that is absolutely ridiculous. This site didn't even have anything to do with any illegal actions unless maybe the SenseiAl in question is also named Al Perry, and a BJJ Black Belt Fraud that claims to have trained under the Gracies in Brazil with a school of 30 students... I mean seriously I can find 30 other active threads on this site that would put together a more reasonable lawsuit.

Pseudo-Scrambler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    12/05/2007 8:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    can you believe this ****?

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...D0596748045891

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...DF06AD48047917

totally ruining anything funny about the troll job by beating it into the ground.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    12/05/2007 9:08pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    I'm not going to say anything about "getting trolled into thinking you're trolling someones board" but "macho hard as **** "i'll fight anyone" types describe pretty much every fighter I've trained with.

Fighting people you don't like over the internet seems at least as reasonable as traveling around the country to fight people you know nothing about and might even be friends with. I've had like 12 sanctioned fights and I don't hold them in any higher regard then I'd hold fighting someone from the internet.

I'm not professional but my two national titles+ one tournament title+ world ranking in muay thai indicates that I am to some degree "serious". I could be "serious" and "professional" withen a couple weeks by accepting money to beat someone up and I would still happily find it just as amusing to beat someone up because of their attitude on the internet.

I got to see a man get beaten up, getting his blood all over his opponent and then the bleeding guy got up and asked his unscratched opponent "why you bleedin, nigguhr!?"

Pretty awesome

Bullshido has exposed frauds and gotten many many people to re-examine their bullshit training methods. Bullshido is pretty much single handedly responsible for getting me to drop korotty and becoming a reasonably respected fighter. Bullshido is great. Your post is pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    Really people just need to understand that it's fun to fight people and traveling to fight is just annoying when your opponent no shows, it's not really a big deal.
    Anna....you get me.

If you weren't all dikey (is that the PC term?) we could make babies.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/05/2007 10:31pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Triangles
    Lawsuit? Some trolls use the user name AlPerry to troll, and we don't even know if anything, including full name/false claims, etc were even remotely based on the powerlifter that uses the same user name and you're worried about a lawsuit?

IMHO that is absolutely ridiculous. This site didn't even have anything to do with any illegal actions unless maybe the SenseiAl in question is also named Al Perry, and a BJJ Black Belt Fraud that claims to have trained under the Gracies in Brazil with a school of 30 students... I mean seriously I can find 30 other active threads on this site that would put together a more reasonable lawsuit.
    I never said we had a lawsuit pending with Sensei Al, repeatedly. I did say that it's not out of the realm of possiblity as we have pending litagation right now due to Member actions. Do you really think anything you say just because it's the internet can't be held against you? It can, and guess who gets the legal letter? Not you, Bullshido does.

I'm done with this. This whole wild wild west attitude needs to stop. I'm one of the most guilty of the bunch, and I'm raising my hand, stepping up and taking action. It is never too late to get back to our original mission statement. Which I don't blame of you new people for not knowing, as Bullshido has been about Gong Sau for the past 2 years due to JFS starting **** here, and Rudy carrying it forward.

This issue is done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829