Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    12/04/2007 11:01am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    God, mma.tv is a fuckfest of pompous, self-righteous, good-for-nothing, paper-pushing couch-bushi tards :eusa_doh:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    12/04/2007 11:03am

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KempoFist
    So is this directed at congratulating the trolls, or sarcastically congratulating those who fell for the troll?
    I think it's aimed at raping you, KempoFist.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    12/04/2007 11:04am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Domite
    Yeah, I posted in the tread that I am gonna try to make it to the TD, schoolwork permitting.

As for your friend, I'd be happy to spar somone my own size (6'6" 280) but I don't want to get his hopes up, I've only been training for about 4-5 months, and my conditioning is less than stellar. I train san shou at William Chen's Tai Chi school.
    good to hear... the more the better.

i will tell him that you might be there, but like you said, since you are a beginner, he may not want to come.

it will be great to have someone from sifu chen's school attend, i have only seen max and tiffany fight in the past. any chance you will be able to bring anyone else from your school?

sorry for the derail, but honestly who cares if this thread gets derailed?
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    12/04/2007 11:04am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    God, mma.tv is a fuckfest of pompous, self-righteous, good-for-nothing, paper-pushing couch-bushi tards :eusa_doh:
    Also, do those guys actually train?

blotter art.

Posted On:
    12/04/2007 11:07am

Style: San Shou

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist
    good to hear... the more the better.

it will be great to have someone from sifu chen's school attend, i have only seen max and tiffany fight in the past. any chance you will be able to bring anyone else from your school?
    I mentioned it in passing, but nobody seemed too interested. If I go and think it's cool, people might want to check out the next one. Anyways, I gotta stop dicking around on bullshido and get some work done, I'll see you at the TD.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    12/04/2007 11:11am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question
    Also, do those guys actually train?
    Lots do, but lots are just couch fan; nothing wrong with that until they decide open their mouths like if they were the **** or something (think beer-guzzling limptard at the baseball stadium yelling "hit the ball stupid!!!!111" to the pro athlete who do that **** for a living.)
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 12/04/2007 11:13am at .
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    12/04/2007 11:19am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I suppose it isn't particularly worth noting they didn't troll Bullshido; they trolled MySpace.

Groups of martial artists who "will travel to beat your ass" if they smell BULLSHIT (that's what the fictitious Sensei Al was, after all) are synonymous with this site isn't necessarily a bad thing most of the time.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    12/04/2007 11:37am

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    We just looked really fucking dumb right now. YARGHH!!! CHARGE!!!!11 isn't a bad thing necessarily, but for fucks sakes, this is the DEFINITION of half cocked.
    How many times do I have to repeat myself?
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    12/04/2007 11:41am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KempoFist
    How many times do I have to repeat myself?
    Once more, apparently. Please.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    12/04/2007 11:45am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're all a bunch of uptight dipshits.
    It was a good troll because while potentially obvious, lots of people fell for it.
    People aren't, overall, getting disrespected there, the troll job is just getting recognized.
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast