Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 9:11am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Goshin Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Extinct View Post
    Who is dead? Ralph Porfilio is alive and kicking and still lying about this "style" and scamming people in Greensboro, NC.
    DURANT

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 10:23am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: goshin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slowmo9 View Post
    Only the good Bring your best to Erie Pa.
    All you have to show up. You will find the truth.
    RE: Ask for Melton T. Or Tramp, If not SHUT UP PUNK!!
    So typical of these goshin people. Illiterate, chest-thumping douches whose only response to the news that their entire style is a fraud is "come to Erie so we can kick yer ass". Yawn.

In fact, the only goshin person I've ever seen that could manage to construct a proper sentence was Matthew Durant, in his open letter which admitted that yes his father was, in fact, a fraud. Go figure.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 5:24pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Extinct View Post
    So typical of these goshin people. Illiterate, chest-thumping douches whose only response to the news that their entire style is a fraud is "come to Erie so we can kick yer ass". Yawn.

In fact, the only goshin person I've ever seen that could manage to construct a proper sentence was Matthew Durant, in his open letter which admitted that yes his father was, in fact, a fraud. Go figure.
    You guy's are like a dog trying to get a fly, looking at a peace of crap. I think that some would say that, if your that smart you should spend some more time in class your teacher may be able to help you with your life skills. From were I am siting I see you could use the help!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 6:16pm

Style: JuShinDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

pointing the finger at pointing the finger at...?

You guy's are like a dog trying to get a fly, looking at a peace of crap. I think that some would say that, if your that smart you should spend some more time in class your teacher may be able to help you with your life skills. From were I am siting I see you could use the help!
    you know what, you might be right!:new_rainf
    hm, seems as if you are doing the same, "pointing the finger...?" LOL?:pottytrai

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 10:29pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guy's are like a dog trying to get a fly, looking at a peace of crap.!
    Extinct is right, they ARE all illiterate. "Peace"?? "Guy's" ?? LOL, what a moron.

In any case, he's right about one thing; Durant's system was a total piece of crap.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/29/2009 7:25pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just go after the unjust. Put your time into things that make yourself a better human the rest is wasted movement!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2009 7:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    actually, about any martial art, ballroom dance, yoga, even my brother does belly dance! most all of it, will keep you in better shape.

Lewis

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/29/2009 9:02pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Um, Durant wasn't a "master" of anything or anyone. He was a fraud, a liar and a scammer, who never earned any higher rank than green belt. He then promoted himself to black belt and proceeded to lie and scam people for decades.

Let's save titles like "legend" and "master" for people who actually deserve those accolades, shall we?
    At least you have got master rank in the KUCHI WASA come out and play will send plane fare one way here. You have no honor, no skill,just KUCHI WASA!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2009 11:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, like my old sensei used to say, "don't badmouth other styles," and he also used to say, about bragging about your own, "be like the flower, let the aroma carry the message." He also used to say that "styles are like cars, some people like sports cars, some like station wagons," but then he used to say, "if you want to climb the mountain, you might need a four-wheel drive, and that is what we do" We was kyokushin-kai prior to the splits(s).:glasses2:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2009 11:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

one way plane fair!?

At least you have got master rank in the KUCHI WASA come out and play will send plane fare one way here. You have no honor, no skill,just KUCHI WASA!
    :nobodycar

Where is it to? Paris, Bei Jing, Southern California, Hawaii, Seattle, Moab?
    I'll take it!
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 LastLast