Posted On:
    1/02/2008 5:48pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: goshin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by btbl
    im done with this bullshit topic
    Probably just as well. You were in danger of having your head pulled out of your ass if you'd stayed much longer.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/02/2008 10:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: whatever works

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok im back, lol, i've been doing some reading and searching and from that i noticed one, Hanshi Cavelier rarely mentions master durant, two none of the katas in our styles were influenced by goshin other then one which is the last one, three the karate is more influenced by shotokan(which is where most of the katas come from) and Pai Lum, and four the Aiki JuJutsu was changed a great deal from goshins. So he actualy has drawn away from Goshin alot in the past few years. and thats my last comment promise

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/03/2008 12:44am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: goshin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok im back, lol, i've been doing some reading and searching and from that i noticed one, Hanshi Cavelier
    You worship the guy as your "master" yet can't even spell his name?

Hmm.

p.s. NONE of the Durant students, inclucing your "master" (lol) have a legitimate black belt. That means that, unless they tossed the Durant belt in the trash, put on a white belt and started over, they are FRAUDS.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/03/2008 9:10pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: whatever works

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Extinct
    You worship the guy as your "master" yet can't even spell his name?

Hmm.

p.s. NONE of the Durant students, inclucing your "master" (lol) have a legitimate black belt. That means that, unless they tossed the Durant belt in the trash, put on a white belt and started over, they are FRAUDS.
    one, ive mentioned in another thread i have disgraphia so thank. two, your wrong but thats ok cuz im sure your wrong on alot of things other then this. and three, worship him my ass, i already i just said that cuz it sounds better in my voice then his actual title. lol some people just don't know how to pay fucking attention

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/04/2008 1:14pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    one, ive mentioned in another thread i have disgraphia so thank. two, your wrong but thats ok cuz im sure your wrong on alot of things other then this. and three, worship him my ass, i already i just said that cuz it sounds better in my voice then his actual title. lol some people just don't know how to pay fucking attention
    Translation: I've made a total fool of myself on this website and now I'ma throwin' a tantrum.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/04/2008 2:37pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goshinkaratekid
    I have seen this list of "evidence" before and I met Ken Allgier about 6 yrs ago in borders at the martial arts section (he was kinda creepy, anyways...) The most important thing is that i like it and i have a lot of fun in class and have met some really good people. I don't think in todays martial arts lineage is the most important thing, especially with the popularity of MMA Many of those people get so much information from different people that they never get a firm foundation. Goshin has developed a foundation of basics and they are highly stressed in class. Fortunately if I ever do end up in a confrontation my oponent won't make me take a written test of my teachers teachers teacher. As far as application, I have won many tournaments in my martial carreer, have had one minor incident where I had to subdue some one, and have seen a fellow black belt who is a security guard subdue someone. So maybe we don't have traditional kata (they do have bunkai) but I have a good time doing it and I believe in it
    Much like any religion, whether you believe in it or not does not make it reality.

In any event, this the BS forum, where fraud and lies are exposed - that's ITS point. My Judo instructor just got promoted to 4th dan - fine, he can certainly kick my ass. But the minute he starts saying that the learned Judo by Osmosis from Kano bricking on his face while in the super secret squirrel program of the CIA Stargate program, then I would be the first to stand up and call BS.

Regardless if you like GJ or not, the overriding message of this entire site is pretty much that most of the time if its not BJJ, MT, Sambo, Judo, boxing etc, then it pretty much sucks anyway, so combining some other "style" with an instructor who otherwise lies up a storm should worry the hell out of you.:deadhorse

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/04/2008 3:41pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rush2024
    Much like any religion, whether you believe in it or not does not make it reality.
    I notice too that "goshinkaratekid" admits he's seen all of the evidence. But instead of offering any evidence to refute it, he lobs a childish personal insult at the messenger (Ken). So very typical of cult member behavior.

Posted On:
    11/17/2008 4:17am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

1994-2000

I trained at Ralph's place on Chapman for six years. The last three I wasn't around all that much, but I got to know Tommy Hudson pretty well. I'm sorry to hear he's been treated poorly.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/18/2008 11:59pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hideouse
    I trained at Ralph's place on Chapman for six years. The last three I wasn't around all that much, but I got to know Tommy Hudson pretty well. I'm sorry to hear he's been treated poorly.
    Tom is a good man.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/19/2008 12:00am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hideouse
    I trained at Ralph's place on Chapman for six years
    Ralph is not.
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast