Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/18/2007 9:57am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: GOSHINSENJITSU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the person who contacted me about this never ending story. To be honest with you I can give rats ass if Jerry D was Ninja warrior or a toliet scrubber. I took from him what I wanted and moved on to other styles. I am all about surviving. I dont dance or do kata, I do not believe in jumping around in the ring anymore, it all comes down to one thing... I AM GOING HOME AT THE END OF MY SHIFT...whether be as a security contractor, Probation Officer or Paramedic. I anyone wants to contact me, feel free, I will talk with you! senjitsu@rochester.rr.com

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/18/2007 1:12pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: goshin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goshinsenjitsu
    Thanks for the person who contacted me about this never ending story. To be honest with you I can give rats ass if Jerry D was Ninja warrior or a toliet scrubber.
    What's the deal with you deliberately mis-spelling Durant's name now on your website? Why are you calling him SoshoDurante? Where did the "e" on the end come from all the sudden? And what is "Sosho" supposed to mean anyway? It's been proven he never had any legitimate rank in ANY martial art, so why all the silly "Kyoto", "Sosho" "Doshu" "Grandmaster" crap?
    Last edited by Extinct; 12/18/2007 1:21pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/18/2007 1:56pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will talk with you! senjitsu@rochester.rr.com
    Mr. Cavalier, can you please comment on the claims located at this site:

http://tinyurl.com/32omm4

TSKSR is the oldest martial art of any style in Japan. The most prominent American student of TSKSR is Shihan Carl McClafferty. Shihan McClafferty learned various sword arts from Kyoto Jerard Durant. Kyoto (Master of all Masters) Durant was a highly respected American Martial Artist who learned various arts from members of the Japanese Royal Family.

Through of his connection to Kyoto Durant, Shihan McClafferty was invited to learn the art of Tenshin Shoden Katori Shinto Ryu. One of Shihan McClafferty's most prominent students was also one of his teachers - Hanshi William Cavalier, another student of Kyoto Durant. Shihan McClafferty and Hanshi Cavalier worked very closely together. Shihan McClafferty is listed in the Goshin Justu Kyojujo Hall Of Fame as the Founder of an art called Aiki Tatsu Ryu. Hanshi Cavalier took the TSKSR and other other sword arts, including Nakamura Ryu which he also learned from Shihan McClafferty, and combined them to form Tatsu Do.

How the hell can you be both McClaffterty's student AND his instructor??

And Durant is "master of Master? Highly respected?? The Japanese Royal FAmily??

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/19/2007 8:34am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Brazillian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People are idiots. I suspect some of the folks (goshinsenjitsu) trying to legitimize what this con-man "taught" are just joke accounts stoking the fire of the duly disgusted rabble-rousers.

Anyone with half a brain reading the report here will realize the **** is a joke and hopefully find a better school, so its job well done guys.

Posted On:
    12/19/2007 10:27am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: GOSHINSENJITSU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, WestonE123. I have a little time to spare: I do not care! If the style is garbage, so be it, don't care. I was only with cavalier, did some training with durant (or however you spell his name) for a very, very short time. Who cares. People make choices, pick a style or whatever and get what you want out of it. You can beat me up on this board, dont care! If he is a con, then so be it, he is dead anyway, you could always dig him up and solve the crime of the century. Whatever makes you happy! Hopefully you can spend a little bit of your extra energy doiing something worthwhile as we enter the holidays. Remember a punch is a punch. If some of the guys I deal with punch you in your head, it hurts just the same, and there only training is surviving on the street. There style is survival, no one cares in the end whether you trained in Ba Fungu or Cookier Monster Karate!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/19/2007 10:44am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i think the info on that page about mcclafferty is false...there is a lot of posts from mcclafferty on the e-budo thread expalining his relationship wtih goshin.

Quote Originally Posted by Extinct
    Mr. Cavalier, can you please comment on the claims located at this site:

http://tinyurl.com/32omm4

TSKSR is the oldest martial art of any style in Japan. The most prominent American student of TSKSR is Shihan Carl McClafferty. Shihan McClafferty learned various sword arts from Kyoto Jerard Durant. Kyoto (Master of all Masters) Durant was a highly respected American Martial Artist who learned various arts from members of the Japanese Royal Family.

Through of his connection to Kyoto Durant, Shihan McClafferty was invited to learn the art of Tenshin Shoden Katori Shinto Ryu. One of Shihan McClafferty's most prominent students was also one of his teachers - Hanshi William Cavalier, another student of Kyoto Durant. Shihan McClafferty and Hanshi Cavalier worked very closely together. Shihan McClafferty is listed in the Goshin Justu Kyojujo Hall Of Fame as the Founder of an art called Aiki Tatsu Ryu. Hanshi Cavalier took the TSKSR and other other sword arts, including Nakamura Ryu which he also learned from Shihan McClafferty, and combined them to form Tatsu Do.

How the hell can you be both McClaffterty's student AND his instructor??

And Durant is "master of Master? Highly respected?? The Japanese Royal FAmily??

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/19/2007 11:21am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, WestonE123. I have a little time to spare: I do not care! If the style is garbage, so be it, don't care.
    Okay, we get it. You don't care. You can stop repeating yourself over and over now. "Caring" isn't the issue here. Fraud is.

I have a couple straighforward questions if you don't mind:

1) Why is Durant's name delberately mis-spelled on your website?

2) Why are you calling him "SoshoDurante" and what do students at your dojo believe that "Sosho" means?

3) Since it's been proven that Durant never had a legit blackbelt, it follows that he could not issue legit black belts to others. This means that all of the people who got black belts from Durant have fake rank. How then, does Mr Cavalier claim 10th Dan, since his 1st Dan came from Durant and was not legit?

Thanks

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/19/2007 11:55am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphilwastaken
    i think the info on that page about mcclafferty is false...there is a lot of posts from mcclafferty on the e-budo thread expalining his relationship wtih goshin.
    Can someone page Mr McClafferty and ask him to post here?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/19/2007 12:24pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why not just read the e-budo post...which by the way covered almost everything if not everything you are trying to get answers for.

that post started in 2001...thats 6 almost 7 years of work on everyones behalf, including carl...why would we do all that over again. just so it can be on 2 websites?

Quote Originally Posted by Extinct
    Can someone page Mr McClafferty and ask him to post here?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/19/2007 12:41pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphilwastaken
    why not just read the e-budo post...which by the way covered almost everything if not everything you are trying to get answers for.

that post started in 2001...thats 6 almost 7 years of work on everyones behalf, including carl...why would we do all that over again. just so it can be on 2 websites?
    Exactly because there are 100 plus pages of info there. Who is going to wade through all that just to get a straight answer?

Additionally, there are at least a dozen different versions of McClafferty's relationship with Goshin posted there. The question about why, if he has renounced Goshin, he was inducted into the Durant-based Goshin "Hall of Fame" a few years ago was never answered. Same with why he keeps a photo of Durant in his dojo. These aren't the actions of a person who has renounced Durant as the fraud that he is.

And finally, this claim "One of Shihan McClafferty's most prominent students was also one of his teachers - Hanshi William Cavalier" is new and has never been discussed on e-budo.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast