Page 12 of 13 First ... 28910111213 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you need a MABS time out?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MABS? Martial Arts Bull S't? I doubt it stands for "More abs?" or "make a bad swing? (baseball term)? "time out?" What's your drift?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

kuniba soke's goshin do

see below:

Now called Kuniba Kai but contact info should be the same. If ya want questions answered........

Seishin Kai Martial Arts‎93 South 1st Colonial Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23454-4633(757) 422-2075

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Kuniba Soke!?

Aw, another self-appointed soke? is that what you are saying, that's about what we got here in Salt Lake, in our Goshin Do, it seems, a red and white belt thirty year old.:eusa_snoo

Quote Originally Posted by morotetsuke View Post
    see below:

Now called Kuniba Kai but contact info should be the same. If ya want questions answered........

Seishin Kai Martial Arts‎93 South 1st Colonial Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23454-4633(757) 422-2075

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^wat?
    kuniba passed years ago. i believe the school i referred to is a va beach, va branch.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by blugularis View Post
    MABS? Martial Arts Bull S't? I doubt it stands for "More abs?" or "make a bad swing? (baseball term)? "time out?" What's your drift?
    This type of ADHD OCD posting does not belong in the MABS Sub-forum.

You are acting like this thread is your blog, it is not. I mean if that is what you need I can help you with that part.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know students from that Goshin school, it's not bullshido, shame it closed. But on the same token I know people who trained there and went on to open mcdojos, the people who train barely over a year.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Goshin Judo Dojo in Arizona/Goshin Jitsu Jutsu?

Does anyone know if the dojo in AZ, I think Scottsdale, called "Goshin" is the same as the "Goshin Jitsu?" From what I saw of the kendo instruction from some guy that claims he is a seventh degree sword master, on you tube, from that dojo, his techinique is horrible, and he is teaching those kids some very dangerous sword stuff to be used with a live-blade, something like someone teaching kids with air-soft, to handle firearms!?

It wouldn't surprize me, but I don't know for sure.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, apparently we trained together at some point. I'm kickboxing now at LDMA in High Point. Had my first in-ring fight 3 weeks ago and won a 30-27 decision on all 3 cards. Come check us out, it is a great school.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

ADHC and/or OCD?

I probably meet the DSMIV for ADHD, but fail to meet OCD, I'm pretty sure, albeit I can be obsessive and compulsive about most anything that feels good.

Just trying to figure out what "MABS time out" means? I am not hip on abbreviations, unless they are part of my professional lingo. Martial Art BullShido = MABS?

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    This type of ADHD OCD posting does not belong in the MABS Sub-forum.

You are acting like this thread is your blog, it is not. I mean if that is what you need I can help you with that part.

Page 12 of 13 First ... 28910111213 Last