Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/10/2007 4:37pm

Style: chaos

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Read Floyd Webbs blog Floyd said it. i'm only quoting him. So what are you 70 or something. What are they gonna do hit me with their Geritol bottle. They have our number.

Proven they teach weak systems. Tai Chi isn't gonna win in a fight. Chinese systems are so weak its pathetic.

I'll get in the ring with any of their student and I'll make it fair I'll tie both hands behind my back.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/10/2007 4:52pm

Style: BJJ - SBGi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is it just me.... or does this whole argument still... to this day....... bore the **** out of you.... WORST.CONVERSATIONS.EVAR!

Posted On:
    12/10/2007 4:54pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lamokio
    Read Floyd Webbs blog Floyd said it. i'm only quoting him. So what are you 70 or something. What are they gonna do hit me with their Geritol bottle. They have our number.

Proven they teach weak systems. Tai Chi isn't gonna win in a fight. Chinese systems are so weak its pathetic.

I'll get in the ring with any of their student and I'll make it fair I'll tie both hands behind my back.
    Jawney Chuan Fa is a Chinese style, whats the matter with ju?:cry:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/10/2007 5:05pm

Style: CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Chuan Fa is Chinese.

Man, you must be one bad dude. I know a lot of Day's students and they're monsters.

Posted On:
    12/10/2007 6:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Their monster ya but smell isnt everything. Ya I know Chuan fa is chinese but i was betting on cp not knowing that. Ok were Days school next to a bar i bet.
    Last edited by lamokio; 12/10/2007 6:13pm at .

Hoo Ha!

Posted On:
    12/10/2007 7:09pm

supporting member
     Style: San Da, Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bit of a broad brush there dont you think?, all chinese systems are weak?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/10/2007 9:00pm

Style: CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Their monster ya but smell isnt everything. Ya I know Chuan fa is chinese but i was betting on cp not knowing that. Ok were Days school next to a bar i bet.
    I study CMA, so you bet wrong.

Can you provide proof that Van Vuuren is being sued for international copyright infringement? I mean, forgive me for being a bit skeptical, but a lot of what you post is not always right on the mark.

Posted On:
    12/11/2007 9:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Van Vureen is a bit more compolex . But South Africa recognizes international copyright and we can tie him to Ashida Kim. We have 8 weeks to sue him so you will see.

My posts aren't on the mark no one thought we would sue anybody. We have several lawyers to do this especially an international lawyer we will see.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12