Posted On:
    12/01/2007 8:53pm

Style: chaos

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Stoffel Van Vureen resigns as head of BDFS international

I now this might be a splinter thread. But I couldn't resist

Black Dragon Fighting Society News
    Last but not least, I got a phone call from Mike Felkoff last night. He was calling to let me know that Stoffel Van Vurren had resigned as president of the Black Dragon Fighting Society International. Van Vurren resigned so that his prior associations would not be a hindrance to the organization. Felkoff has been chosen as the new president.

Can anyone verify this.

Posted On:
    12/08/2007 7:33pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why do you care? I've read your post's. I highly doubt that Master Felkoff called you. You do your best to discredit Floyd Webb. You really need to get off you high horse and let what is, be. Floyd, if you read this, I can't wait until you get your movie out. As a student in Grandmaster Day's sytstem, this is part of my heritage, and will delight in you winning your court cases and releasing a movie on a man in history worth mentioning.
    Last edited by yaksha23; 12/08/2007 8:12pm at . Reason: becaue i can

Posted On:
    12/09/2007 9:21am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yaksha23
    Why do you care? I've read your post's. I highly doubt that Master Felkoff called you. You do your best to discredit Floyd Webb. You really need to get off you high horse and let what is, be. Floyd, if you read this, I can't wait until you get your movie out. As a student in Grandmaster Day's sytstem, this is part of my heritage, and will delight in you winning your court cases and releasing a movie on a man in history worth mentioning.

Because Felkoff and Day and Van Vureen are going to be sued its all in the works. And why do I care because were the real deal and their not. Floyd is going to loose we have the copyrights and the witnesses. Day has no heritage to Keehan except a student along with Felkoff got Konsevic killed along with Keehan. Who would want to follow someone who practice the martial arts but doesnt use it to defend a friend and got him killed.:israel7va

Posted On:
    12/09/2007 2:36pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First and formost, were you there? I think not. Was Aguiar there? I think not. And just to point out, neither was I. How do you know what really went down. For all anyone knows they probably did try to defend their friend. We'll probably never know. For the simple fact is that the ones that were there aren't going to tell us. Why, you ask, because it's really irrelavent to the case at hand. As for suing the current heads of BSDF international, what's your point? Are you upset because deep down you know their right or are you scared that they know the truth behind you and your allegiance to the organization, that it's a fraud. The only ties Aguiar has to the organization, is that his father, who is the real ties to Keehan, died and left him in charge. Now because Webb wants to make a documentary about the man, he wants to sue him. For what reason really? Your making all these claims to copyrights and witnesses, who really has a copyright to keep someone from making a film about a person? Let's see these so called copyrights that say a person cannont make a film about another person whether it be John Keehan or anyone else for that matter. I think you and yours need to grow up and get with the times. Just because in this society, which just so happens to be a sue each other happy society, you think you can sue someone doesn't mean you should. What are you trying to gain? Notoriety? Fame? Or are you just trying to keep the story dead? Or maybe, you and yours are tying to make money off of Dante's name yourselves? Is that it? You guys just money hungry? And what witnesses? You have people who were there? What about the ones that were really there, such as Day and Felkoff and the others that Webb has already interviewed. Or even the ones that he hasn't found yet. Not to mention half of the people who were there or even knew Keehan are now dead. How many witnesses can you really have? 2 maybe 3? Time to learn that you can't keep everything secret. Time to quit crying and let things happen.
    Last edited by yaksha23; 12/09/2007 2:42pm at .

Posted On:
    12/09/2007 3:58pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Furthermore, if you do indeed have these documents and witnesses, why then is Aguiar in hiding right now? If he has all of this so called proof, why is he scared? If I had all of the so called documents and witnesses, I would have brought them to light at the very begining and had my lawsuits won by now. You should have thought this through a little bit more. Not to mention, you said the paperwork is set up to sue the BSDF International heads. If that's the case why isn't it in court yet? Hmm, I wonder, is this just a scare tactic by Aguiar and BSDF out of Falls River? Wow, you guys amaze me. Here I am, a student of the martial arts, finding out my martial hertage and learning that a group of individuals, who say they are students of martial arts bickering about a man that founded an organization and way of teaching and learning about martial arts. I can hardly believe that you walk the streets thinking that you know what it means to be a martial artist. I would laugh to see John Keehan's face right now if he were still alive and seen what a mockery your making of his name. He was a pioneer in teaching to all people regardless of race. Bruce Lee followed him and even believed in Keehan's ideals. And yet when Bruce died, and someone said hey, let's make a documentary about him, there wasn't all this crying from people who THOUGHT they new him. The people who did know him, knew that this is what was needed. To let people know who the person was as a person and a martial artist. In retrospect, let Webb make his movie. Let us see who the man was and could have been.

Posted On:
    12/09/2007 4:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because were the real BDFS and thier not. their always trying to stael from the real people for years and me and billy are sick of you little pussies trying to get paid off of something that isn't yours. Billy owns the copyright all the way back to 1969 to 1986 to 1991 to 2001 to 2007.

Your all getting sued to bring it all under one flag. **** Floyd webb he was told to stop he didnt listen and he got sued so **** him. Anyone else gets loud they will get sued to . **** Day the drunk and the Singapore Sailor Felkoff .

Also when you follow someone who is a so called master and someone die's. He's really not that good at the martial arts are they.

Posted On:
    12/10/2007 2:47am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So your saying that all the pioneers of martial arts such as John Keehan and Bruce Lee along with I'm sure plenty of others are all frauds. I understand now. You think that you can control every situation just because you know a thing or two about the martial arts. If you even knew what the meaning of being a martial artist is, you wouldn't be spouting lawsuits. As for getting paid off of something that's not ours, where exactly are you getting that we're getting paid off of Keehan's name? No where have I seen his name or heard him mention within the BSDF until recently. As for "Billy" owing the copyrights from so far back, how exactly did he get them again, oh wait that's right his father handed them down to him. So my question is who really has rights to these copyrights? Certaintly not an individual who has no claims to Keehan himself. But rather through his father. Not to mention you never bothered to answer my questions about why you haven't sued BSDF International yet. Does this mean that I hit the nail on the head as to nothing more than a scare tactic. Also, I just happen to notice you make no mention of "Billy" being in hiding or not. But I digress, back to the main reason I'm really responding, you say when you follow a so called master and someone die's, that their not very good at martial arts. How then do proclaim yourself and "Billy" to be the REAL BSDF. Your saying that the individual who created the organization is a fraud. When in reality Keehan was probably the most influential person in martial arts at the time he was alive. Can you tell me how you would have reacted if someone took a saber and started swinging at "Billy"? I bet you would have gone running for the hills and left him to fend for himself. You sound like a coward to me who doesn't have the faintest idea of what studying martial arts is all about, let alone what it means to be a martial artist. It's sure as hell isn't about trying to glorify oneself off someone's name or prolcaiming rights to an individual's name because he's dead. I love how you slander the man who created the organization your so diligantly trying to protect from nothing. The biggest question I have for you is how does it hurt you or the BSDF Fall River organization by having a documentary about the man who created it being made? If you ask me, it would be beneficial by bringing in new members and expanding the organization, which, oh by the way, makes YOU more money. And from what I can see, that's all you and "Billy" are all about. Trying to make as much money as possible through the martial arts organization that was handed down to you. As for Day "the Drunk" and "Singapore Sailor" Felkoff, you should do some real research before slandering two individual's who could wipe the floor with you single handely even at there current age.

Posted On:
    12/10/2007 9:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

First you don't now what your talking about

1. Stoffel will be sued International copyright is a different ball game.

2. I dont represent the BDFS and The WKF. I'm a black belt under these organizations

3. Have you ever talked to Felkoff he swears every other word.

4. Day is a notorious drunk

5. Beat me what are they gonna do hit me with their walkers.

6. I dont own nothing my name is not on the copyrights.

7. I do now the truth of the organization.

8. See my Lineage goes like this Aguiar Jr, to Keehan , to Trias and Parkers . Its historic what do you got some Chinese guy who took a couple of lesson from Ashida KIm. hahahaha:tinfoil:

Billy does want his copyrighted material in the documentary. If Floyd would take it off then their would be no problem. He chose to steal it and got sued whats wrong with that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/10/2007 3:55pm

Style: CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    4. Day is a notorious drunk
    Wow, that's a pretty serious accusation. Who told you that? Do you know this for a fact, or are you just assuming?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/10/2007 4:07pm

Style: CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know you like to "break balls", but your smear campaign should exclude people with a proven reputation.

I also happen to know both Michael Felkoff and Lawrence Day. Day, in particular, is one of the most knowledgeable, capable martial artists I have ever met.

You should pick your battles more carefully.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast