Sponsored Links Spacer Image

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    12/06/2007 12:07pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by melk
    KF just one question. If I could set you up with a fight with Alexey Kistin or Arkady Kadochnikov would you take it? It would be in Russia of course. But if you are willing to take video footage, I would be willing to help kick in airfare.
    No, I promise you that won't happen. KF is a master at putting sand in vaginas that people never knew they had. Stop taking him seriously and he's pretty funny.

I'll fight Arkady for a free trip to Russia.:icon_twis

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2007 12:35pm

Style: *********

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just be sure to pack your Nomex coveralls for when he breaks out the petrol. However you are military and considering current relations between the US and the Russian Federation I am not sure we could get you an entrance visa.

Posted On:
    12/06/2007 1:03pm

Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    I'm just amazed it fits, you know tubbys got to be wearing an XXL.

I'm partial to Sakuraba's double overhand chop to someone in the guard myself. Makes for great entertainment.
    Haven't you been to a "Margaritaville" lately? Tommy Bahama and Guy Harvey sport-fishing wear seems to fit some awfully "large-marges"

I think that Sakuraba could've recovered his career if he worked the kinks out of his nearly-executed cartwheel into kneebar! Wasn't it Saku vs Ryan?

I guess being immoliated after an asskicking is better than being ass-raped...:byewhore:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 10:18am

Style: Sayoc Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by odd_lifter
    no problem, i actually advise you to do so, but be sure not to get that part on camera

he is a professional sayoc spammer and spams any thread about sayoc all over the internet with his spam, now even youtube fights are getting spammed

i made a clip to counter his spamming
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y5t8G7wunQ

I apologize for the forum drift in advance, but this prolific (and now banned) Sayoc obsessed troll placed this in the middle of your thread at around post 37 or so, and it just came to my attention.

For some convoluted reasoning this individual felt that if one dared RESPOND to one of his numerous Sayoc related troll postings, it is called SPAMMING. Therefore, he makes this rather creepy youtube clip and begins littering forums with it. :5dunce:

To save space More on this issue here:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...hlight=kayanan

As for the issue of weight, name calling is part of how trolls define themselves, playing anonymous- pseudo-macho Jenny Craig "cop".

There's MANY Sayoc instructors of different shapes and sizes. Of course if one's aim is to troll, they can use this weak argument and make lame youtube clips.

We have full instructors (that's the same level as those individuals some have oddly focused their weight issues on) that are from 135 lbs to 200 lbs of solid muscle. We have many who are apprentice level instructors that are in MMA, correctional officers, or SF operators, etc... I guarantee they are in better shape than the trolls posting here.

As long as trolls don't have to actually back anything up personally, remaining in obscurity - a coward will try and invalidate anyone. They'll even try and force team someone into using violence on their target (veiled in their nervous "humor") as is evident on post 37 -39 in this thread, which is a common criminal's MO.

But you're all smart enough to know better.

Basically, if one's whole cyberpersona begins with a LIE, it's quite hypocrital that their whole credibility is primarily based on exposing the "Bullshido". Where is that credibility when they can't even stand behind their own words?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/28/2007 10:33pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: general mayhem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As for Arkadij lighting people on fire and slitting a throat and stabbing people...
    I like Arkadij and found him to be an extremely professional fighter and great guy.
    An amazing fighter.
    Grandpa once said, 'If we could figure out a way to cut off his ear and him still look normal, we would.' Meaning then he's pretty much invincible and if no one could grab his ears, he'd be even more so.
    Arkadij started training in his teens by his father (Mr. Kadochnikov), and once he began full training as an adult he was trained by Mr. Kadochnikov and Victor Zavgorodnij.
    After AI Retuinskih left studying under Kadochnikov, Arkadij became the heir apparent and kept training under Mr. Kadochnikov and Victor.
    Mr. Kadochnikov and Victor have parted ways and as Mr. Kadochnikov becomes older and less able to teach (if you call 'less able' teaching six months after breaking both legs in a Russian elevator accident, which is why I always took stairs) Arkadij has taken over the mantle.
    To my knowledge, in the knife instances, Arkadij asked a training aide for a dull blade during demonstrations and was given a live blade.
    Training with these people, even with a dull knife, is pretty dangerous. To learn 'whip like' movements I had to take a dull knife and 'whip' it into a wooden basketball court until it stuck...they could put it half way up the blade. A dull knife to them is a dull knife, but I was fortunate to shed blood from dull knives, be them stabbed or thrown during attacks. They were kind of like dull butcher's knives.
    As for Arkadij and him being a pyro, I've heard about this and never inquired. At the point this happened, I was done with Mr. Kadochnikov's organization and didn't feel like sifting through bullshit.
    A lot of stuff has been thrown around about Arkadij, most of it by jealous men who wanted to be the heir of the system, money men, or people too scared to talk **** to his face - I've heard every rumor on earth, none of which I can really believe to be honest.
    Watch videos of him and you'll see how amazing he is.
    One of these days I'll post video of Victor, who was my primary teacher.
    And that's my two cents.
    M
    Last edited by kungpowell; 12/28/2007 10:36pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/28/2007 10:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: general mayhem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can say one thing about Arakdij - on one trip we had a guy who will remain nameless but is a top teacher of Silat in England; an 30 year student of various arts and ninjiutsu plus former Green Beret who deployed to Afghanistan, and a 20 plus year teacher of Bando who was former Army Intel...all with me on a trip.
    These guys were ass kickers to the ninth degree.
    Everyone of them was so scared to work with Arkaij and Victor they kept asking to work with Mr. Kadochnikov, who is the most painful person to work with you will ever meet.
    I leaned against a wall across a gym talking and had a knife stick in the wall 6 inches from my head...thrown by Arkadij who was on the other side of the gym and was getting our attention to get the next training session going.
    Wetting the pants was a definite option. he he:new_puppy
    Last edited by kungpowell; 12/28/2007 11:35pm at .

Posted On:
    12/30/2007 2:51pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate ; Systema :D

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is pretty funny actually in my opinion many things that are shown are moves that are done a)stronger (b faster c) and in different times, you get punched in the stomach randomly the body automatically makes you bend your back, this is where the punch comes from, then as a Russian speaker you hear him using the Hammer"" as an EXAMPLE and yes an actual attack but if you again actually stop bitching about things without trying...you would understand it, and realism and relaxation, yeah nonchalant"" they aren't nonchalant because on a real seminar, it is non stop, I have not been working long enough to be relaxed yet but many times I was surprised by a friend and pushed or punched and i reacted without even thinking and very nonchalantly"" so much I dropped him and he felt no force :D a

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    12/30/2007 3:24pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've seen that writing style before. Is this odd_lifter again? Who's your teacher?

Monkey Knife Fight!

Posted On:
    12/30/2007 4:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JEWMAN12345
    This thread is pretty funny actually in my opinion many things that are shown are moves that are done a)stronger (b faster c) and in different times, you get punched in the stomach randomly the body automatically makes you bend your back, this is where the punch comes from, then as a Russian speaker you hear him using the Hammer"" as an EXAMPLE and yes an actual attack but if you again actually stop bitching about things without trying...you would understand it, and realism and relaxation, yeah nonchalant"" they aren't nonchalant because on a real seminar, it is non stop, I have not been working long enough to be relaxed yet but many times I was surprised by a friend and pushed or punched and i reacted without even thinking and very nonchalantly"" so much I dropped him and he felt no force :D a
    What? I have no idea what you trying to say.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516