Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/01/2007 12:53pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This has "Epic" written all over it. Please have a friend post the video alongside the request for assistance with bail money after the competition.
    I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    12/01/2007 3:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJon
    He has ritalin or adderal, unless you can get scripts for crank now.

We used to call that 'diet coke' in highschool since the preppy AP kids used to snort it like no tomorrow.
    TECHNICALLY it's not Adderall since I opted for the generic variant, and having a vial labeled "amphetamine salts" is so, so much more hardcore.

P.S. I already competed and yet am oddly quiet about the outcome hummmmm?
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Rowsdower!

Posted On:
    12/01/2007 5:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: On Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was reading this thread while listening to "Night of the Sadist" by Larry & The Blue Tones. Now anytime I see anything posted by Boyd, I'll think of that song.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    12/01/2007 5:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd

P.S. I already competed and yet am oddly quiet about the outcome hummmmm?
    You're a tease.

The slow soul-striptease of you "Not Without My Justice" article displayed that.

You're sluttishly available, yet just out of reach.

Don't change.

AKAKTK

Posted On:
    12/01/2007 6:14pm

Style: Liu Seong Gung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He has ritalin or adderal, unless you can get scripts for crank now.

We used to call that 'diet coke' in highschool since the preppy AP kids used to snort it like no tomorrow.
    oh, i see. that's a new one on me.

Posted On:
    12/01/2007 8:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyCFHd3wumk

Immediately before the match I threw up all the food that wasn't in my stomach, cementing even further my badass rep as the Evel Knevel of poorly-preparing for tournaments. The flipside was that I had become so completely exhausted I literally could not stand. As I stepped onto the mat I informed the ref (one of my instructors) that I wasn't even going to make a cursory effort for a takedown. I then turned to my opponent and stressed "seriously, I'm just going to flop onto my ass the second the fight begins".

Allow me to briefly digress for the sake of those unfamiliar with BJJ ettiquette. It is customary when engaging someone in a grappling contest to at least nod politely at the notion of taking someone down. Even if you have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything but falling to your backside, it's a sign of good sportsmanship to grab an arbitrary lapel and jerk it in random directions like you know what you're doing so nobody thinks you're too lazy to thumb through Guerilla Jiu-Jitsu. It is considered even more inappropriate, however, to loudly proclaim this to the ref and your opponent before the match. In my defense: Aaron Boyd just don't give a ****.

The rest is fairly self-explanatory, except for the final submission, which I emphatically state is NOT a triangle armbar. See if you can spot the difference!
    Last edited by Boyd; 12/01/2007 8:56pm at .
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    12/01/2007 8:51pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was he doing a random superman impression at the beginning, or did you just not shake his hand?

Nice win, BTW. Only one fight?
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    12/01/2007 8:54pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First related video: MMA girls rubber guard triangle

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Posted On:
    12/01/2007 9:38pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by supercrap
    Was he doing a random superman impression at the beginning, or did you just not shake his hand?

Nice win, BTW. Only one fight?
    Upon telling him I was going to immediately jump guard, he said "so I shouldn't be doing THIS?" and pantomimed rape choking me. I could only nod silently.

so hey who wants to ask about that submission? It's not a triangle!

Posted On:
    12/01/2007 9:46pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, and I lost my first match due to
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd
    I just got back from a 13-hour film shoot that ended at 3 AM the night before competition. This probably wouldn't be a big deal except I've got a really bad sinus infection from that cold I mentioned getting on Thanksgiving that makes breathing through the nose impossible. And I haven't trained this week. And I just remembered I don't have anything to eat for breakfast tomorrow morning, unless you count XXL Monster as "breakfast", which I do. And I just remembered the one clean gi I have is so raggedy and torn asunder there's no way anyone would let me compete in it.
    It's pretty lame and my computer's low on hard drive space, but the gist is: I shoot, he sprawls, I tripod for a little bit before sitting out into side control. I immediately regain half guard, then full, work for an omoplata but fail to keep sufficient pressure on the elbow (an amateur's mistake!) and he rips out, somehow getting to half guard(?). I dunno, that part's a blank. By now I couldn't ignore the fact that I was on the verge of vomiting and wanted, yes, wanted! to be submitted so I could run to the bathroom without tapping for no reason. As this drifted through my mind, the half guard because half mount, with his ankle trapped between my thighs. I could feel him wheezing atop me, struggling to pass my half guard.

"Just relax," I whispered. "You're ahead on points and nearly have the full mount." He thanked me for my courtesy and keylocked me. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast