Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 3:44am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: NOYFB Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Moderator Note: In this thread, Jeremy "Inzenkan" Galvez is going to tell us about the 12 black belts he holds, who certified them, and why he isn't full of ****.

DCS:

#1. I was just telling what I know. Unlike those less educated, I can't speculate on what I don't know. If you don't like it, not my problem. If you want more information, do more research.

#2. Learn how to speak to your fellow martial artists. You aren't better than anyone here, or more knowledgeable, quit acting like it.

Variance:

My Ashida Kim quote was not an homage to Ashida Kim, but a mockery of him. Ashida Kim is a fake, idiotic, and slightly insane old man. He and I don't exactly get along.

Jeremy

“Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice. The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the power of love.”
    —Morihei Ueshiba (1883-1969), founder of the Japanese martial art Akido
    Last edited by MaverickZ; 11/30/2007 10:54am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 3:50am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Choi, Yong Sul's lack of proof of lineage does not take away from the effectiveness of the style.

Guess you have to actually study it to understand and make informed comments.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 6:13am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, for someone who claims to have so much martial arts experience, you really have lost the true essence of the martial arts. This is evident by your use of the term "boy" in a derogatory manner. You use it as if you are my elder, but know nothing about me. This is not Budo.

I've been studying Korean and Japanese martial arts for 24 years. I have also actually been to both countries and studied there under NATIVE instructors. I hold Master Instructor ranking in Hapkido certified by the World Kido Federation (under GM In Sun Seo), and have direct lineage to Choi, Yong Sul.

I have also been nice enough to at least post my first name, and up to this point have put up with your crap. If you actually do have the experience you say you do, and have been studying as long as you say you have, I would hate to be your student. You have the social skills of a rabid donkey. I call bullsh*t.

Gyorugi chumbi = Fighting Stance... I don't see the relevence. Does that mean you want to fight me? Does it mean you want to check my TKD Yellow Belt knowledge? We can do Taeguk Il Jang if you want, it'll be fun. Internet tough guys amuse me.

Jeremy

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 7:15am

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzenkan
    Wow, for someone who claims to have so much martial arts experience, you really have lost the true essence of the martial arts. This is evident by your use of the term "boy" in a derogatory manner. You use it as if you are my elder, but know nothing about me. This is not Budo.
    Lol at your "true essence of the martial arts" and "this is not Budo" thing.

I've been studying Korean and Japanese martial arts for 24 years. I have also actually been to both countries and studied there under NATIVE instructors. I hold Master Instructor ranking in Hapkido certified by the World Kido Federation (under GM In Sun Seo), and have direct lineage to Choi, Yong Sul.

I have also been nice enough to at least post my first name, and up to this point have put up with your crap. If you actually do have the experience you say you do, and have been studying as long as you say you have, I would hate to be your student. You have the social skills of a rabid donkey. I call bullsh*t.
    You have posted what you say is your first name, nothing more. And we agree in you would hate me being your instructor and about my social skills, but that's not related with the real facts about HKD history so don't try to derail this thread with silly ad hominem attacks. Your mojo doesn't work on me.

BTW, I call BS on you. I dont' have any problem in being "investigated" by someone like Errant108, what about you?.

You calling BS on me is fucking hillarious.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 7:56am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, you didn't answer me at all. You just danced around the issue and "laughed" at me. Who are you? Where do you train? What is your experience? You're more evasive than a 13 year old Soke. I posted my verifiable Hapkido lineage in the other thread, I was hoping you could give me more than just more idiocy.

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 8:20am

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzenkan
    ... I was hoping you could give me more than just more idiocy.
    And this is said by a sokeship council e-badass. Funny nonetheless.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 8:31am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What are you talking about? I'm not on any "Sokeship" councils, nor did I ever claim to be. I'm a founder, yes, of my own personal style. That doesn't give me "Sokeship" rights, or anything of the kind. And you STILL didn't answer the question, just evaded and tried to turn it around on me again. No luck kiddo, try again. Why won't you answer my questions? What are you afraid of?

Point #2. For an "e-badass" I sure have a small number of posts. How many do you have again? And how many of those are belittling others? I haven't been on a martial arts internet message board except this one, and briefly e-budo, since 2003.

I work graveyards and I'm bored, hence the numerous posts, what's your excuse?

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 10:03am

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this you?

http://www.icmaua.com/AffiliateOrganizations.htm
    International Ninjutsu Federation
    Soke Jeremy R. Galvez
    Shintosuru An'ei Ninjutsu, Shurako Ryu Bugei, Kayten Black Shadows,
    Sato Ryu, Shadow Dragon Ninjutsu, MRAN System, and
    many other modern Ninjutsu styles.
    International Combat Martial Arts Organizations Union ICMAUA Member.
    Head Organization in Shintosuru An'ei Ninjutsu.
    International Combat Ninjutsu Union ICMAUA Member.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 10:05pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZ
    Is this you?

http://www.icmaua.com/AffiliateOrganizations.htm
    International Ninjutsu Federation
    Soke Jeremy R. Galvez
    Shintosuru An'ei Ninjutsu, Shurako Ryu Bugei, Kayten Black Shadows,
    Sato Ryu, Shadow Dragon Ninjutsu, MRAN System, and
    many other modern Ninjutsu styles.
    International Combat Martial Arts Organizations Union ICMAUA Member.
    International Combat Ninjutsu Union ICMAUA Member.
    INZENKAN

Is this you?

What is the Inzenkan system?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 10:24pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Edited to reflect that this is NOT directed at Errant108:

You guys can use google, I'm impressed. Sad that you won't post your real names so I can return the favor. Easy to hide behind a computer I guess. The Ninjutsu thing was something discussed over 5 years ago on e-budo. I was well on my way to becoming the next Frank Dux. My legitimacy was rightly called into question, and I was completely honest with my accusers, as I have been now. I promised Don Roley (a notorious internet fraud buster) that I would walk away from it all and get back to my legitimate training, which I immediately did. I told the ICMAUA to change my information to reflect the removal of all Ninjutsu information. He must have missed that.

So, I guess to say I NEVER claimed to be a "Soke" would be inaccurate. I did at one point and time (over 5 years ago) make that claim, but haven't made claims to "Sokeship" since 2002. I also did not come here stating that I am a "Founder", or even a "Black Belt". These things were either discovered through google, or were posted by me in response to someone else. I personally don't really care what you think of me, I'm not here for me. I just came here to share knowledge with others who may know more or less than I do.

I am not a "Soke", and I do not claim I am. I am not a "Ninja", and I do not claim I am. I am a martial artist, and I accept ALL challenges. Next time you're in Ventura, CA look me up. Until then, keep your mouth shut.

Other than that, individuals like DCS have shown me all I needed to know about the current state of internet martial arts message boards, and I'm disappointed. It's still just a bunch of evasive frauds trying to bust out other evasive frauds so that they don't look like evasive frauds. Pathetic.
    Last edited by Inzenkan; 11/29/2007 10:40pm at .
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast